crtbc

Blood Sweat and Tears

Patrick congratulations buddy I couldn't be more happy for any one!!!! I am glad I had the privilege of meeting you and getting to share this hunt with you! Let me tell all of ya that this guy earned this bull!!! He met me every morning at 5 and kept up with me stride for stride as we attempted to stay in front or at least up with the bulls. He slept alone on the ground every night only eating MRE's. Sat water from noon till dark every day and met me every morning with a new enthusiasm to get after it!!! There were good stalks and bad stalks, I got us busted multiple times and had us close on others but regardless he enjoyed every attempt we made to close the deal. Not to mention I don't see 6 bears a year in 3c and he did it in 6 days!!!! Once again congrats buddy you earned him thanks for letting me share all your firsts,,,

Michael

Kudos for you too Michael (huntitup) for all you did to help out a fellow hunter. Hope I have the opportunity someday to follow your example.

so yes apparently my pictures have violated the terms of service for image shack, who knows why, but they have been removed. so I have sent my pictures to amanda via email and she will post up the images for me, hopefully. thanks again for all the help and suppor tthat was given to me via this site and the people on it...