Antmo23

Scouting report

I went out scouting in a new area for my little brother and a hunting buddy of mine, I was able to glass up 4 bucks including a nice 95 class buck. It's a really tough area to get to, nasty country, they should still be there. Any body else out there having luck with scouting?

everytime Ive been out in the last couple weeks been blessed with seeing some nice bucks unfortunately there is a hunt in between now and my hunt so the real scouting starts the day the other hunt ends! Good luck to ya!

Green green everywhere, bucks r in flats now, waiting for em to lose velvet and move higher up into the hills where they become shoot able,

Going out in 2 weeks during fall break, good antler growth in certain areas of southern az

Went out in 24B and didn't do very good scouting. Might be the year that gets me. Oh well. I'll give it a try anyways. From here I will windingn Good luck all

Went out in 24B and didn't do very good scouting. Might be the year that gets me. Oh well. I'll give it a try anyways. From here I will windingn Good luck all

I haven't been seeing anything in 24b. But then again its a new unit to me so it might take a while... Good thing I have until December to scrounge up a buck.

I haven't been seeing anything in 24b. But then again its a new unit to me so it might take a while... Good thing I have until December to scrounge up a buck.

Anywhere in the superstition wilderness is GREAT for the december tag! I had this hunt when they gave out a lot of tags. We hiked in a mile and climbed ~1000 feet and had the place to ourselves! My brother and I shot a small buck openning day because temptation got the best of us. We did so knowing that my dad and little brother still had tags! A lot of mazanita bushes to make you bleed and tare your cloth where we hunting! Good luck and you will do fine! Oh yeah, it was very cold the year we hunted so we didnt camp where we hunted.....well, we camped at Motel 6 in globe!

I'm in 24b (don't ask where, lol) and I've been seeing a lot of deer and some good bucks sprinkled in for good measure. Went out again this morning with my family to check some new areas, I like what I saw. Going out again tomorrow to check on a few groups bucks that I've been watching. 12 more days until my little brothers hunt, it'll be a nice little sampler plate for my nov tag.

I was in 36b yesterday and what a awesome day! The weather was a tad chilly in the morning and cool through out the day, could not have been any nicer. Deer were active all day long seeing 15 does and 6 bucks. Grandpa who is 86 years old has the tag and was very active helping me glass deer. On a side note BP said activity is increasing very rapidly this month and be careful when out. I'm not to worried though!

Went out agian this morning and got right on one of the groups of bucks I've been watching. I hope it happens the same way on the hunt, they were broadside, feeding at 300 with the wind in our face, and had no idea we were there, lol.

• Like 1

Havent scouted yet! I'll go out the weekend before and glass for 2 days.

The only thing i dont like about my unit is someone bladed a road (Early 2012) and now everyone can go down it <_< oh well I'll just have to go deeper ^_^

Hope the monsoon wrecked havoc on the road :D