That was fun! Mitt owned Obama. They were not even in the same leaque.

My favorite comments...

"One guy was presidential, the other was the president."

"Obama looked like he had been called into the principals office and was getting scolded for goofing off and not doing his homework the last 4 years."

Loved the line about Campaign Donors getting $90 Billion for Green Energy .... AND TANKING. Just wished Romney would have asked about all of the Obamacare supporters that requested and were granted waivers on the plan. That would have spiked the football in a BIG WAY.

Loved the line about Campaign Donors getting $90 Billion for Green Energy .... AND TANKING. Just wished Romney would have asked about all of the Obamacare supporters that requested and were granted waivers on the plan. That would have spiked the football in a BIG WAY.

I liked that comment as well......and you are right, Romney coulda buried him deeper on that one.........

I just got done speaking with a co-worker of mine who considers himself political. I asked him if he saw the debate and his response was:

"Ya your boy Romney is in touble, I watched CNN this morning and they were talking about the debate. I saw 20 min. of it and Obama did what he needed too. He was cool and poised like he should be while Romney is attacking him."

I'll spare you what my response was but I find it pathetic that individuals like this one have the right to vote. Just goes to show the power of media manipulation. In the end of our discussion he could only say that the best candidate will win. I pray that is the case.

ready2hunt is correct. Media manipulation. If you control information you control what people think. Our "state" run media is a perfect example of that. People listen to others opinions and count them as fact. And do no thinking of their own.

I spent much of my life surounded by Godless liberals. Its nice to log on to cwt.com and be amongst my own people.

• Like 2

Liberal thinkin is stinkin thinkin.

My wife was liberal when we met. After a couple years of interesting conversation (nothing confrontational, just fact based) she now is fairly conservative in her look at the country and best path forward. There is hope!

The White House was giddy today because they only lost 300,000+ jobs on this last report. The CBO, who the white house loves to quote when the numbers favor them, said a recession is very likely reoccur early next year.

and what do you know, just hours after having his butt handed to him in front of the entire world, the Gov't announces that unemployment falls below 8%. And just yesterday they said the jobs report was disappointing.

#1 rule of politics, all good news happens on a Friday. All bad news happens on Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

and what do you know, just hours after having his butt handed to him in front of the entire world, the Gov't announces that unemployment falls below 8%. And just yesterday they said the jobs report was disappointing.

#1 rule of politics, all good news happens on a Friday. All bad news happens on Sunday afternoon.

You nailed that one..........and they wonder why there is no trust in the government system.................overnight success that job creator Obama..........