Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

Had to happen sooner or later...

Well the POS camera thieves found my camera. They got the camera, the homemade steel box, the chain, the cable and both locks. Thankfully they left my old worn out bungee cord. Thanks guys!

I was actually going in to retrieve the camera cause I wanted to put it somewhere else. So I guess they were just helping me out.

Sad part it they are most likely local to my area and it looks like a grown man and kid. Judging from the foot prints near by.

Then today I got two flat tires. Awesome Weekend!!!!!

thats a bummer and it stinks! hope they go to --ll for stealing. we took ours down before opening of archery. just too many people out in the woods for my comfort.

nothing worse than your hard earned money in someone else's hands. I'm a believer in what goes around comes around, karma, etc

I cant figure out why peole can leave other peoplea stuff alone. I saw 3 cameras this weekend. I offered all three a friendly wave and moved on.

Dooooooooooood...... That's no good

that just sucks!

sorry to hear that!

James

I locked the heck out of that thing. Probably had more invested in the locks, box, chains, cables etc. than I did in the camera. And I had my last name written all over the thing with silver sharpie.

So if you figure gas (they probably went in there twice, once to find camera and once to go back with proper tools to steal camera), time and spray paint to repaint my grafittied up camera. They could have just saved money and went to WalMart and bought a brand new one.

I still have another camera out but I think I wont be purchasing anymore and I'll just go back to the way we used to do it in the olden days.

I locked the heck out of that thing. Probably had more invested in the locks, box, chains, cables etc. than I did in the camera. And I had my last name written all over the thing with silver sharpie.

So if you figure gas (they probably went in there twice, once to find camera and once to go back with proper tools to steal camera), time and spray paint to repaint my grafittied up camera. They could have just saved money and went to WalMart and bought a brand new one.

I still have another camera out but I think I wont be purchasing anymore and I'll just go back to the way we used to do it in the olden days.

what forest was it stolen from?

James

Check Craigslist in that area. You might be able to get them back.

ya, I have never understood what goes through a person's mind to make them even consider stealing something. Probably the same type of person that shoots at a water tank, it just doesn't make any sense. Hopefully they will get caught doing it some day and things get settled.

Aaron