1963A1A6-295D-4BC8-BAF6-2DB58E52BE63-2915-00000415C922479C.jpgC6C9EA56-B72A-4740-9FDC-3A472730225B-2915-00000415B244C646.jpg0504295F-E443-4F55-9ED2-B451670DC66C-2915-00000415C3914B16.jpg.

As I sit here posting these pictures I can't believe what has actually happend. My dad and I set a goal of getting our first bears and we both did it on the same day! After hunting hard for 5 days. We doubled on Bears! After not seeing anything for 2 days of long hikes and hard glassing. We made a big 3 hour move to another location and it paid off big time. After moving we glassed up 7 bears in 2 days! We saw more bears in those 2 days then my dad and I have in our whole lives. It was an adventure that I will never forget!

Way to get it done guys!!!!! Very happy for the both of you and those are some nice bears!

Thats so awesome, Big congrats. Thats exactly where my dad and I are at right now, both of us trying to get our first bears. My dad is my only "consistent" hunting partner and every hunt sucessful or not is a memory I'll cherish forever. Nothing like getting it done with your Pops, nice job.

Beautiful Bears by the way.

Thats so awesome, Big congrats. Thats exactly where my dad and I are at right now, both of us trying to get our first bears. My dad is my only "consistent" hunting partner and every hunt sucessful or not is a memory I'll cherish forever. Nothing like getting it done with your Pops, nice job.

Beautiful Bears by the way.

I'm in your boat my dad is also my only consistent hunting partner also. Cherish the moments with your dad! Good luck hope you guys can get it done.
  • Like 1

Huge congrats on your bears! Sound like a lot of hard work finally paid off! Thanks for sharing. Since you didnt see any bears before that big move, what was the difference.....were they eating different food, more water, more cover?

Huge congrats on your bears! Sound like a lot of hard work finally paid off! Thanks for sharing. Since you didnt see any bears before that big move, what was the difference.....were they eating different food, more water, more cover?

More water and a different food source. The concentration of bears we found were still hitting the prickly pear. We were to high in elevation I guess. Or we just got lucky:)

Nice job. I was up high this morning, and no bears in the oaks. I drove out past some prickly pear and they were still purple. I thought that the bears might still be on them!

Those are some nice Bears.Congrats.

Now it can't get any better thant that. Congratulations to both you and your dad. Thanks for sharing and thanks for taking us along on your hunt. :)

TJ