Sign in to follow this  
JSULLY

My sons first buck.

After 4 years of no luck and missed shots my son got his first buck yesterday. We spotted a herd going to water at 330 and was able to get on them. He was so excited when the buck went down almost thought he was going to pass out. Was a very cool experience and something I wish I could of experience with my dad, but I believe he was there looking down on us. Best of luck to all of you this season and take care.

JSULLYpost-8205-0-08029900-1352133902_thumb.jpgpost-8205-0-33097200-1352133928_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great job ! Congrats all around ! And welcome to the site !

AWESOME!!! I still remember my first deer like it was yesterday! Nothing like hunting with DAD!!!

Thanks guys was a fun hunt. We went 3 for 3 in the camp I got a 3x3 on opening morning and my friend got a small 4x3. Took them in to the locker on Friday and picked up my son from school and took him out for the weekend. Got him on a spike on Sat morn but couldnt get a shot off he stayed in the octillio thick it and made an escape. He started to get down after are morning hunt on Sunday but I keep telling him that it wasnt over and sure enough it came together that afternoon. Thanks again guys and have been a member for awhile just havnt posted, this is a great site.

JSULLY