rossislider

Another run on firearms, ammo, and high capacity mags?

Great idea. Just like 4 years ago when ammo couldn't be found on the shelves at sportsmans or anywhere else.

Yeah definitely will pick up a few more guns (ar-15s), HC mags and reloading equipment for all our common calibers.

Guarantee it will be the same story only worse. Obama already said he is going to go after assault rifles should he win another term. I doubt he will stop at assualt rifles...

Guarantee it will be the same story only worse. Obama already said he is going to go after assault rifles should he win another term. I doubt he will stop at assualt rifles...

+1 rossislider very accurate assessment.

Its alteady started. Saturday morning my buddy was at a walmart and they had 3 cases of 9mm ammo by the time I got there same day it was gone. Lady told me it has begun and if I see it I better buy it.

• Like 1

Ya people are already in the morning buying...not a mad rush but a steady sell. I'm going after work to pick up a supply of primers.

Cabelas was super empty tonight compared to what I've seen in the past and expected. I was there from 7 to close. Picked up some 210M primers. Bonus was they were about 6 bucks off. Seems like there is a lot less rush this post election week than last time.

Ok so now it has begun. Try to find a PMag...

Ok so now it has begun. Try to find a PMag...

Saw this coming and picked up 25 pmags last week. Glad I did cause I was browsing the Internet last night and there were none to be found.

I just ordered 10 mags yesterday, now they're sold out. Got 5 pmags a couple weeks ago too. Should be alright for a while.