rossislider

Another run on firearms, ammo, and high capacity mags?

The guns and ammo industry loves all of this paranoia. The only thing I saw change 4 years ago was that guns and ammunition prices were raised by 50%. Feeding the frenzy. After this run on guns and ammo they will take their time in re-stocking to create a sense of shortage, and the price will rise another 30%.

• Like 3

Remember too, the last ban lasted for 10 years. I'd be willing to bet this time around it will have explicit wording making it permanent.

I ordered as many mags as I could yesterday, and bought whatever I could locally. If I spend any more on mags, my wife will kill me.

BTW, Bonecollector, one way to get around the 2-mag limit is to order 2 of each color - that's what I did, but that vendor is notorious for charging you separate shipping on each backordered item when they do come in. FWIW.

The guns and ammo industry loves all of this paranoia. The only thing I saw change 4 years ago was that guns and ammunition prices were raised by 50%. Feeding the frenzy. After this run on guns and ammo they will take their time in re-stocking to create a sense of shortage, and the price will rise another 30%.

+1

NRA is supposed to have their press conference tomorrow with their plans. Interested in what will be said.

Ya I did that coach. I'm in same boat as you but my wife doesnt know until they show up at the door. Lol

• Like 1

...but my wife doesnt know until they show up at the door. Lol

I feel like that's how all my ammo/gun/hunting gear purchases go! I get a text from her saying "what did you get now?". HAHA

I have really been thinking... Yeah there might be some restrictions and even some bans but I think everything will be grandfathered in... SOOO If ALL heck BREAKS LOOSE I am not too worried about getting stuff... either legally or on the black market.... Instead of feeding the gun industry that is make a pretty penny off of the fear of the unknown I am going to spend that money on real training for my wife and I... Not a CCL but real training... maybe a week or so on intense training somewhere.. Gunsite??