Sign in to follow this  
Tines

366 yard shot on a bobcat

Thought I'd share this with you all. I almost forgot about this clip. I shot this bobcat at 366 yards last year. It started raining pretty hard, making it difficult to get super clear video. It helps when watching to adjust the setting to the highest quality. But it's good enough! Enjoy

[media=]

[/media]

That is cool. I don't think I have ever seen a cat bedded, they are alway's moving and difficult to set up on. Great shot.

I actually didn't call it in. I glassed it up. It stood out like a sore thumb against the dark, wet hillside.

That is cool. I don't think I have ever seen a cat bedded, they are alway's moving and difficult to set up on. Great shot.

I've glassed up a few bedded. Definitely not easy to see. Much easier to shoot at though. : )

I actually didn't call it in. I glassed it up. It stood out like a sore thumb against the dark, wet hillside.

I meant what caliber were you using- not what type predator call. sorry!

I meant what caliber were you using- not what type predator call. sorry!

Ha! I should have known what you meant. Sorry, Tyler. It's a tikka 25-06. 110gr Accubond with 51.5gr H4831sc.

Awesome Shot Tines!