coues krazy

2013 elk recomendations

BC777 kills a nice buck, and now he is a pro. I see it all the time. Anyone who kills big bucks or bulls MUST be really good at hunting. This will be the last time I ackowledge this guy and hope one day he changes his attitude. It will be hard to go thru life with such a chip on his shoulder. Have some respect, your too young to know it all!!!!

What is a game and fish informant B) just wondering what kind of info the give them(game and fish)????

hahaha I love it guys. Keep it coming. CMC, you didn't have a chance to pass on that thing because it was kickin' in the dirt 20 minutes after the sun came up the first day of the hunt. Nice try though :) Let me guess you're gonna come back and say you passed up the 180" drop tine buck in the archery hunt because it was just too ugly. . right? haha not going after anyone's character or making anything up. I heard it straight from Bob Burkly, his BOSS, out of Winslow. If you want to ask I'm sure he would be happy to tell you about it! Didn't mean to hurt your guys little feelings posting something negative about an almighty game and fish officer. What a horrible sin I have committed. 125Coues, based off of your post, you ,along with many other game and fish lovers would more than likely be one of them someday. If you're not already :) basically the guys that kiss AZGFD's butt and look for anyone doing the slightest thing wrong while hunting so they can run and tell an officer and in return they get something promised to them. Such as certain tags. But I forgot that would never happen because AZGFD would never dream of slipping someone a tag in trade for information. They are too good of guys to do something like that! lol let's get with reality here boys. Time to wake up.

hahaha I love it guys. Keep it coming. CMC, you didn't have a chance to pass on that thing because it was kickin' in the dirt 20 minutes after the sun came up the first day of the hunt. Nice try though :) Let me guess you're gonna come back and say you passed up the 180" drop tine buck in the archery hunt because it was just too ugly. . right? haha not going after anyone's character or making anything up. I heard it straight from Bob Burkly, his BOSS, out of Winslow. If you want to ask I'm sure he would be happy to tell you about it! Didn't mean to hurt your guys little feelings posting something negative about an almighty game and fish officer. What a horrible sin I have committed. 125Coues, based off of your post, you ,along with many other game and fish lovers would more than likely be one of them someday. If you're not already :) basically the guys that kiss AZGFD's butt and look for anyone doing the slightest thing wrong while hunting so they can run and tell an officer and in return they get something promised to them. Such as certain tags. But I forgot that would never happen because AZGFD would never dream of slipping someone a tag in trade for information. They are too good of guys to do something like that! lol let's get with reality here boys. Time to wake up.

Thats funny you say your buck was 180". Since I got the picture during deer season and it said 165". From what I was told you are well aware you buck scores 165" so just another example of your bull****!!!!!!! Its a great buck but why do you need to lie, just to boost your ego???

Haha ok ya got me there. It officially scored 168 7/8. .Let's change it to this and let me know if there really is a difference in how stupid CMC is with HIS bull**** as you put it.

CMC, you didn't have a chance to pass on that thing because it was kickin' in the dirt 20 minutes after the sun came up the first day of the hunt. Nice try though :) Let me guess you're gonna come back and say you passed up the 170" drop tine buck in the archery hunt because it was just too ugly. . right? Either way it's bull**** being 180 or 170 or 110 or 250. It was dead before CMC was out of his sleeping bag. If I wanted to boost my ego I wouldn't have posted the 165 score the day I shot it. I would have said 180 from the beginning. My previous comment was simply to show that CMC was lying about passing on a nice buck.

The difference is cmc wasn't telling a lie. You have officially reached troll status.

The difference is cmc wasn't telling a lie. You have officially reached troll status.

I'm honored :) I suppose you were with him the first morning of the hunt when he passed on a buck that died 20 minutes into it. Hmmm. . who is lying?

So...... How 'bout them elk recommendations huh?

I'm pretty sure we got a wee bit off topic and some feelings were hurt. Whatever. I think people have forgotten that this forum was started so that we could have our own community of HUNTERS HELPING other HUNTERS. Not so we could sling mud at one another and point fingers. I dont care who is right and who is wrong, let's just end this thread ok? Thanks.

So...... How 'bout them elk recommendations huh?

I'm pretty sure we got a wee bit off topic and some feelings were hurt. Whatever. I think people have forgotten that this forum was started so that we could have our own community of HUNTERS HELPING other HUNTERS. Not so we could sling mud at one another and point fingers. I dont care who is right and who is wrong, let's just end this thread ok? Thanks.

Alright sounds like a deal. Sorry to anyone who may have found my posts disrespectful or just plain crazy. I just find it amusing so many out there think AZGFD are gods that can do no wrong. So when the topic comes up I enjoy letting them hear about it even if they don't agree. I personally have no respect for the AZGFD as you can see and most likely never will due to many different circumstances. But good luck to you all and don't take anything I said too personal. Just stating my opinion and letting others know about "ungodly" acts that AZGFD should be ashamed of even if you don't like to hear it. :) Peace out!

Can't wait to see what we will or won't draw for next years elk season. Got to love how early we can find out as opposed to the past. Just the thought of being nervous while checking for results... Can't wait

Me either! I hope I get to go chase some elk again during the rut with sticks and a string! It's been 3 years, I'm due, lol.

Lol, i got my first archery tag I put in for, for 2010, lol. Of course, I put in 5 times before that and didn't get drawn, not even for archery cow tags!