coues krazy

2013 elk recomendations

Should be soon. And then all the craziness starts again. CANT WAIT!

BC777... so you are saying that i could not have passed on the bull that Aaron shot?

How about them cowboys, lol. You can never make everyone happy those are the facts of life. Agree to disagree cause it sucks seeing fellow hunters bash each other.

• Like 1

I find it funny that BC 777 claims there is no way i know what i'm talking about with the history of Aarons bull..or that i could know the when and where it was killed.

That my friends is a riot...

More like WTF cardinals?!?!!!? C'mon man....

haha why would I care if you passed on the bull Aaron shot? Not sure where you were going with that one or why you're bringing it up. But. . deep inside I have a feeling that is also a lie, unless you think 400" bulls are just too small? When you wrote that comment directed at me about passing up that ugly thing I understood that as you saying you passed up on my buck I shot. How the heck would I know you were talking about Aaron's 400" bull and why would I care? Either way true or not I'm not sure which hunter on here would pass up a 400" bull because he thinks its ugly. Hope you ended up with a 500" bull since you pass on those little 400 inchers. :) Can I see a pic of the bull you killed this year?

Sorry BC777 i thought you were implying there was no way i could have passed on the bull aaron killed because you said he killed it right after sun up.

Continue with your side of something you were not withness to. I have to get back to work at getting out of the hospital ICU but do enjoy your stories. Wait... can you confim if thats a lie or not for me? Laying here in the hospital bed i feel i might be wrong.

Cheers gang. I`m done having my fun now.

Cmc

bonecollecter777,

im curious to know how the topic between you and the supervisor came about, do you know Bob Burkly personally or did you just run into a GF officer and start up the topic and he spilled his guts how one of his employees arrowed a huge bull 2 weeks after helicopter surveys. As for ethics there like butholes everyone has one as for if its leagal or not im afraid so, if the officer flew surveys the day of the hunt and then went hunting the same day its legal, highly unlikely but legal. The coment about taxpayers paying for the fuel I hope you weren't refering to az taxpayers.

Before you apply for an elk tag in Unit 10,. you had better read my post about the proposal for the Boquillas Ranch in Unit 10 that I think will probably end up being signed by all involved.

Besides a $60 fee per per person in camp hunt, there are also 26 ranch rules that will be in place.(some I ilikesome are??) I can send you the entire proposal if you want send me an e-mail at awoguide@citlink.net.

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters