chase

early archery video

Hello, i'm fairly new to the CW forums. Although i may have talked with some of you on other sites, i look forward to meeting each of you on here.

Take a look at this video i put together of my early archery season. And good luck to everyone hunting the late archery season!.

[media=]

[/media]

Chase

Tucson, Az

• Like 1

Wow! You definatly have an eye for interesting video subjects and your editing was some of the best I've ever seen. Welcome to CWT and keep up the good work, you give me inspiration for my own video projects. Again, great job!

• Like 1

Great video thanks for sharing. As soon as I heard "Creepin" on the radio I knew it would make a good song for someones video they would put together and you did a good job of it!

• Like 1

I just keep coming back and watching this video...everything about it really hits home with me. Family, creativity, everything about it. Well done! :D

• Like 2

Wow! You definatly have an eye for interesting video subjects and your editing was some of the best I've ever seen. Welcome to CWT and keep up the good work, you give me inspiration for my own video projects. Again, great job!

^^^ This. Great job on the video - really enjoyed it.
  • Like 1

Impressive I say......nicely done.....made me want to get back into the hills...and I just got back last night!!!!

• Like 1