gaps

*****Updated with Story and Pics****What's your hunting style?

@trphyhntr ....The guy who did the skull work already took the head off and started working on him. We then realized that the meat processor needed to see the tag/head so thats why the face is skinned already...

Great video. Looks like we may have been some of the "other" hunters at the same unit same time last year. PM me and I'll tell you our story, not such a good ending.

• Like 1

Did you guys ever find the rest of his right antler? That looks like a fresh break. My first coues buck broke his main beam in the same place as your when he was tumbling around... luckily me and my dad foud most of the antler and we glued it back on. Would never know he broke it besides it still missing about 1 in of the main beam

• Like 1

@deserthntr we never found it...it did look fresh...we were so pumped up at the time that we didn't look for it at all, i wish we would have....if i ever go back to that area im gonna check for it...i wonder what a taxidermist could do???

Great video! Thanks for sharing your hunt with us!

Thank you and your welcome. I'm glad that I have a place to share them!

/>@deserthntr we never found it...it did look fresh...we were so pumped up at the time that we didn't look for it at all, i wish we would have....if i ever go back to that area im gonna check for it...i wonder what a taxidermist could do???

They would make it look as if it never broke. It looks like your second shot might of been what broke it off.