Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

European mount help

Is a 175 dollars for a European mount to much if so can anyone point me in a better direction. I want to get a my spike done in memory of my late PA.

I just bought a tamale pot (huge, trashcan looking pot) from food city and boiled my head with my turkey fryer burner. When everything was falling off, I hit it with a high pressure nozzle on my hose and then soaked it in peroxide for an hour. Was good to go and bright white. $45 dollars.

Wes' Western taxidermy north of 7th st and Carefree. $100 for european, $125 on wood pluaque. 602-885-9781

There's a guy in payson that does a great job with high pressure water for $75 (I believe) some of the payson guys should be able to provide his name and #.

Thanks all for the advice, taking Antmo23 advice and doing it myself. Have all the tools needed and going to start boiling tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just be ready to answer all the questions about what you're cooking, lol. It seems like every year someone asks about the "deer head soup" I'm making, lol. Haven't had anyone brave ( or stupid) enough to try it though..... Yet...

• Like 1

I live in north phx, I'll do it for ya...

Hats off to rageinthesage another class act cwt member. Thanks again Nick can't wait to see how it turns out.