Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

Son's Coues hunt

Way to go Houston!!!! That is awesome. You thought it was fun watching that boy play All Star Baseball this summer, but being in the woods and having an experience like that tops it all. Congrats to you and your young man!!

thats awesome ...good job on passing the tradition ....i know i experienced pack trips early on in my childhood but it was packin with mules and horses and i still remember every last bit of every pack trip,good job you are an awesome dad!next couple years the roles will change ,the boy will be packin 90% of the gear in.make it easy on pops back.

great for both of you, he'll never forget this hunt. You will never hear anyone on their deathbed wishing they had spent more time at work, take advantage of the time you have with your kids when they are young.

Please give my congratulations to your son on a nice buck and a great shot. Kudos to you for getting him up in that country and for carrying all that weight. That pack makes my back hurt just looking at it. There's no doubt he will remember this the rest of his life and he certainly is following in his papa's footsteps.. I'm sure you are one proud father. Thanks for sharing.

TJ