Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Trail Cam music video - Lots of critters!

Hey All,

Well, I finally hiked in to retrieve my trail camera.....it had been out there since Dec 25 of last year!! It recorded images until late May and I decided to put together a video of the images and set it to music.

so here it is....5 months at the water hole, presented in two minutes and 14 seconds! Hope you like it!!

Check out the big scar on the back of the third buck in the video....

[media=]

[/media]

Awesome video. Great pics of velvet Bulls and getting to watch them grow. P.S. Congrats on your 11k post

Awesome Video! Which Covert is that?

I think it was the 2011 model of the Covert Extreme. So it's not even the more recent models, which should be better. The Red40 is the 2012 version of this camera, it has more battery life and LEDs.

I think it was the 2011 model of the Covert Extreme. So it's not even the more recent models, which should be better. The Red40 is the 2012 version of this camera, it has more battery life and LEDs.

Thanks, can't wait to order one!

Thanks, can't wait to order one!

now is a good time since everything in the CW.com store is 10% off, but only until Dec 20. You have to use coupon code CouesWhitetail when you check out to get the discount applied to your order.

• Like 1

Really nice video Amanda,just wanted to know how you got the cows through the gate at the Phoenix zoo?LOL,Cliff

Great video Amanda! Just short of a year is a long time, and taking photos for half of that time span is a great standard for a Camera.

Great video Amanda! Just short of a year is a long time, and taking photos for half of that time span is a great standard for a Camera.

yeah, I think the batteries still had a small amount of power after almost a year out there (8 lithiums), as I could see the red light blinking when I picked up the camera, but I think the card filled up after 5 months.