Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Bought my Two Javelina tags today

I went to Game and Fish today and bought a Archery tag and a Ham tag for my favorite Javelina unit. Now all I have to do is fill them both! Just wondering how many others on this site are purchasing a second tag!

On a side note I went scouting yesterday and found a herd of 10 javelina in my honey hole! I've harvested 2 out of the last 3 pigs in this area! Looking like some tasty Javelina fajitas soon!

I picked up a HAM tag in 36a to take my boy out. He is still to young to hunt, just hoping we can turn up some pigs. Never hunted the unit but Just looking to get him out there and have a really great time!

I was told today that you can buy as many pig tags as you like. Anyone else hear the same? :huh:

TJ

TJ I havent heard that. But if its true I could get a rifle tag and have all three hunts in the unit...not to sound greedy but that would be awesome...I love hunting those javelina!

But in all reality when I was at game and fish today. They told me you can only get two tags as long as they are different hunt numbers.

TJ I havent heard that. But if its true I could get a rifle tag and have all three hunts in the unit...not to sound greedy but that would be awesome...I love hunting those javelina!

But in all reality when I was at game and fish today. They told me you can only get two tags as long as they are different hunt numbers.

I know you can't shoot more than 2 pigs but was told you can buy all the tags you want as long as they're in different units. Just can't shoot more than two.

TJ

Wayno945 I have the 37a archery and 37a ham tags. Tomorrow I might have the 37a rifle tag gonna stop by the Tucson office. Of course I will use my bow on all three....and hopefully can fill my two pig bag limit with three opportunities.