I can't say that I agree with conspiracy theories, but I can't say that I don't, does that make sense? A theory is just that, a theory. You choose to believe it or not. In the case of the recent shooting, I choose to believe that it was a pissed of young guy who wanted to die and decided to make a name for himself. I would like to believe that is true not only in this case but in all the other events in the past years. However, who's to say its not some sorta gov. plot to take our rights away? I personally don't know the truth either way so I'll say this... Believe what you want, don't negate another's theory, instead I would advise looking into all possibilities and choose the one that feels right in your mind, god created man equal but gave them the ability to think for themselves, don't trash that.

Snapshot... so you're saying this is a "theory you believe to be true" and that the Govt orchestrated the killing of 26 people just to ban guns which would never happen because of this event anyway.... I'm pretty right wing myself and cant stand Obama but I wouldnt go as far as to say he (or anyone within the govt) planned this killing. Its actually absurd and I cant believe you feel this way. Sure there could be other conspiracys that are true but not this one.

Face the fact that there is pure evil in this world and this scumbag was it. Dont try to subsitute conspiracy theories for this idiot punk kid's stupid decision. It falls back on individual responsibility and parenting. Mostly parenting... Now days more and more parents are relying on daycare and the educational system to school their kids.... instead of spending time in church and the outdoors with their children and teaching them accountability. A deadbeat loser parent + partial psychosis = better chance of your kid doing something like this. Or raise your kid properly, spend time with him/her, get involved in activities and the chances of your child doing something like this drastically decrease. Its not that complicated but for some reason the scumbag loser entitlement type parents in this country cant understand that or are too stupid.

Just my opinion... careful jumping to conclusions.

• Like 3

Take a break already! In my opinion, your thoughts are extreme and concerning.

I agree, there has to be some wacko forum on the internet that your views would be accepted. I don't think they are welcome on this one.
  • Like 1

I gotta agree with snapshot, there is never a good time to talk about these issues, might as well be now. Extreme or not, bad stuff for gun owners will come from this tragic event. Our presidents poor attempt for sorrow a half hour ago doesn't convince me that he cares what happened to those poor kids. He has an agenda and it will be carried out. Again, I can't say I truly believe the beginning of this topic or not

• Like 1

for the record, I did not call you retarded, but the email received from the nameless post is retarded in MY opinion...

also I am no math major, but if there were 7 then 16..isn't that a 128.57 increase....

What is considered accidental.... I doubt mass shottings are "accidental" in addition how many patients do the doctors in America see in a year?

I can make any statistical data favor any argument.....

However people kill people with guns... A gun is a tool

In 1924, in Michigan, a disgruntled farmer killed his wife, blew up his farm and animals, and blew up a local school. 38 children between the ages of 7-14 died, plus 6 adults. Point being, people who are determined to do evil will find a way. No guns were used in the incident in 1924. No guns used in the Oklahoma City bombing a few years ago. No guns during 9-11. Add the thousands of deaths every year due to alcohol related automobile accidents, along with the thousands of unborn babies killed primarily for convienience sake, and it seems like banning guns really has very little to do with preventing tragic death.

Guns are just inanimate peices of metal. It's the evil s.o.b.s holding them that are the problem. Take the guns away & they will find explosives or some other devices to bend to their designs. As tragic as this is, nobody in Washington will spend a moment pondering how to disuade future criminals, they will simply try to disarm all of us.