cflores

CWT Member Needs Your HELP

Their website is a bit confusing, at first it looked like the contest was over but by going back and forth from Amanda's email and the site I finally figured it out and was happy to like and share. Good luck to you, Carlos!

• Like 1

here is what carlos wrote for his essay to win:

Hunting is as real as it gets. Life and death; pain and suffering. Joy, sorrows, success and failures. When I’m hunting I feel closer to God. Engulfed in His glorious creation and creatures. The reenactment of what our ancestors have done for years, this is the very core of what drives mankind to hunt. The smell of freshly cut firewood and smoke coming from the campfire. And the sweet smell of gunpowder in the morning. The sound and feel of an arrow leaving its rest. The morning dew dripping off the leaves of the trees. The birds singing and the breeze thru the trees on your face. Time to think, time to clear my mind. The sunrises and the sunsets. The quiet…..the peace …..and quiet. No emails, text messages or outside world. Walking back to camp and hearing my children's laughter. The camaraderie and fellowship spent around the campfire and in the middle of nowhere. The bonding between friends that makes you brothers, actually it makes you family! A family that hunts together, stays together. Family, friends and the memories that we make. Hunting is Heaven on earth.

Hunting isn’t just about the harvest, it's about instilling values, morals and ethics in our youth. Conservation, Preservation, Education; all which will ensure hunting’s future. More importantly, it will ensure our youths' future. Teaching them about life, death and the respect of both. What we teach our youth is what we are leaving for our future. We lay the groundwork for our legacy, respecting and being stewards of the land and the prey we hunt.

Hunting is Heaven on earth.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!!! Let's bring it home to Arizona !!!

Lots of views on this topic. Please keep it going. Thanks

TTT

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I'm " Firefreak" . Make sure to read all the great pages, stories and bumper stickers. Many hunters have put their heart and soul into them. Hunters are great people, and this is not unique to where you are from. We all are trying to win, but all have very similar stories, or paths that have allowed us to be where we are.We all have the same great character, ethics and spirit that makes us hunters. Enjoy this great story that " Outdoors International " has put together for all us. Thanks Carlos . AKA " Firefreak" . Enjoy !!!

Good Morning CWT family. The rankings came out this morning, and I am sitting in third, with two days left!. I know that together we can pull this off. If everyone from CWT that has facebook would take two minutes out of their day I am sure that I can bring this hunt to Arizona!!!A couple weeks ago I entered a Dream Hunt Challenge contest, and now I’m 1 of 17 left in the country that could win this hunt. And the ONLY one representing Arizona! On a firefighter salary, this is a hunt that I would never be able to go on, unless I was to win a contest such as this.

Here is the link: Please “Like”, “Share” and “Comment“.

I SURE COULD USE YOUR HELP. THANKS and Merry Christmas !!!

SORRY, here is the link: Please “Like”, “Share” and “Comment“.

I SURE COULD USE YOUR HELP. THANKS and Merry Christmas !!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=480760475300776&set=a.480760091967481.106066.103033969740097&type=1&theater

Good Morning CWT family. The contest ends on Christmas Day, so if you could please continue to "like" "share" and "comment", I would greatly appreciate it. Another one of the people competing in the contest had me blocked Outdoors International's page! So I can't even comment , or share my own page. Facebook has yet to reply to my request to remove the block. What this does is keeps me from promoting my page, thus keeps me from winning! Or at least this is their attemt to do so.Please go to this link, and help me bring this hunt home to Arizona! Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Here is the link:

http://on.fb.me/R46QSJ

TTT

Merry Christmas Eve my CWT family and friends. The contest ends on Christmas Day, so if you could please continue to "like" "share" and "comment", I would greatly appreciate it. .Please go to this link, and help me bring this hunt home to Arizona! Here is the link, you know what to do "like" "share" and "comment" THANK YOU