cflores

CWT Member Needs Your HELP

Good Morning CWT family. The rankings came out this morning, and I am sitting in third. :unsure: I know that together we can pull this off. If everyone from CWT that has facvebook would take two minutes out of their day I am sure that I can bring this hunt to Arizona!!!

A couple weeks ago I entered a Dream Hunt Challenge contest, and now I’m 1 of 17 left in the country that could win this hunt. And the ONLY one representing Arizona! On a firefighter salary, this is a hunt that I would never be able to go on, unless I was to win a contest such as this. For the next 12 hours... it’s up to me to show them that I can promote my page.

So this is what I am asking of my facebook friends and family. First: please go to Outdoors International Facebook page. It’s under the section called Dream Hunt Challenge. Second: Click on Elk Hunters Christmas Story, in here you will see different hunters from across the country. STOP on my page. It reads “ Firefreak “. Third: and Most Important. Please “Like” and” Share” my page.

The one that goes most viral wins!!! Please help me win this hunt of a lifetime. Thank You so much and Merry Christmas !!!

Amanda, I believe that we have seven days left. I will let youknow as we get closer. The important thing is that people know they can vote over and over again! The way it counts is that they have to :

First: please go to Outdoors International Facebook page. It’s under the section called Dream Hunt Challenge. Second: Click on Elk Hunters Christmas Story, in here you will see different hunters from across the country. STOP on my page. It reads “ Firefreak “. Third: and Most Important. Please “Like” and” Share” and " Comment" on my page.

The one that goes most viral wins!!! Please help me win this hunt of a lifetime. Thank You so much and Merry Christmas !!!

Amanda, I believe that we have seven days left. I will let youknow as we get closer. The important thing is that people know they can vote over and over again! The way it counts is that they have to :

First: please go to Outdoors International Facebook page. It’s under the section called Dream Hunt Challenge. Second: Click on Elk Hunters Christmas Story, in here you will see different hunters from across the country. STOP on my page. It reads “ Firefreak “. Third: and Most Important. Please “Like” and” Share” and " Comment" on my page.

well, facebook only allows you to like a page one time, so how do we vote over and over? Just by adding comments?

I thought you only had a few hours for voting since your post said "for the next 12 hours"....

to make it easier for you, I believe this link will take you to his page for voting:

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Link appears to work. I was just about to do the same thing and paste a link directly to the photo. :D

Just read the story again...this is really good stuff and hits me "right there." What hunting is all about...

Good luck again. Bring it home to Tucson!

• Like 1

bigorange , Thank You brother !!!

to make it easier for you, I believe this link will take you to his page for voting:

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Link appears to work. I was just about to do the same thing and paste a link directly to the photo. :D

Just read the story again...this is really good stuff and hits me "right there." What hunting is all about...

Good luck again. Bring it home to Tucson!

The link does work !!! Thanks !!!

I think you are in second place now.....but we have a LONG way to go to overtake first place. Everyone, Carlos needs like 500 votes to get over the top. Please just take a minute and like and share his page. It will mean a lot to him and it only takes a few seconds of your time. I got to meet Carlos and his daughter down at the unit 36 youth camp and they seem like a very nice family. Lets see if we can make this happen for hiim!

• Like 1