Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Piers Morgan

I wonder if that over educated, under worked punk has a green card?

Unfortunately education only gives knowledge, it's never a cure for ignorance or insolence, especially when they are both used for misguided personal gain with hopes of manipulating the softer side of misguided ignorants.

We have a more serious issue to deal with here. Piers Morgan is addressing the emotions of the 50% who became accustomed to government hand outs, those who are so detached from reality and the depth of the Machiavellian schemes certain groups of people are trying to shove down our throat. Their end goal has nothing to do with the common good, nothing to do with the values this country is built on. We let in too many traitors, I bet you his allegiance lays with the Union Jack not the Stars and Stripes. I can care less if he has a green card or if he even got his citizenship. What bugs the dickens out of me is that the network is still paying him a truck load of money, masses are listening to his gibberish and buying into it, even more disturbing is the fact that he is flat out insulting our intelligence.

• Like 2

I agree with much of what has been said. After watching the video, I'd much rather have Pratt on my side than Piers. I'm proud he is the head of the GOA. Piers clearly had a script, and when Mr. Pratt didn't fall for his traps, he got frustrated and resorted to name calling like a child. Any educated individual without an agenda would recognize the relative class Mr. Pratt used and the logic to his argument. The problem however is that the opposition has neither of those qualities.

• Like 3

I welcome people who have different opinions other than my own. That's what makes this country so great! What I really hate is when you dont allow the other person to speak. Every time he has someone on his show that is Pro Gun Right's he constantly interupt's them or tells them they are lying about all the facts! Why cant he have a civilized conversation and agree to disagree. That would be good for our nation, but not good for T.V. Rating's!!!!!!!!

I really dislike this guy!

• Like 4

Jackwagon defeated once again !

Kudos to Pratt for being more civilized than I will grow up to be one day by the end of my life.

Mr Pratt I salute you Sir.

I think Ted must read cwt. Thanks Ted for taking my quote " kiss my a$$ Piers Morgan" and letting him have it. This guy just rubs me the wrong way.

TJ