Sign in to follow this  
creed

trojan download

The hosting company says they removed the malicious code, but can't find how it was injected into the site. Make sure your antivirus programs are updated, this will likely come back until we figure the source. We actually found malicious code several weeks ago on the home page, but that was removed and a backup of the site was reloaded. however, the problem came back. I believe the weakness is in Word Press which is the software that run the main page.

Amanda, my AV is still saying there is a Trojan and it is still blocking it. FWIW, I have the forums bookmarked and use it to access the site. Also use Firefox as my browser.

If someone's antivirus is not giving a notice that there is a malicious threat then I would either check my notification settings or be a little concerned about something may have infected my computer. But then again I am pretty paranoid too :)

I'm on a Mac with VirusBarrier X6 and it see's the threat.

Seems to be getting worse on my end. At first my PC was only detecting a threat one time now it's detecting 3 of them back to back to back. Hope this gets fixed soon.

fyi, the malware program that I posted the link for will block the malware on the site. It's a great free program to help keep you safe from malware.

Tech support is still scanning the entire site trying to find the source of infection. Sorry, but it takes time to find it. They already did one scan and removed what they thought was all of it, but that wasn't entirely effective. You can always stop visiting this site for a few days until this gets resolved.

fyi, the malware program that I posted the link for will block the malware on the site. It's a great free program to help keep you safe from malware.

Tech support is still scanning the entire site trying to find the source of infection. Sorry, but it takes time to find it. They already did one scan and removed what they thought was all of it, but that wasn't entirely effective. You can always stop visiting this site for a few days until this gets resolved.

Amanda,

It will take a lot more than this to chase most of us away. Your 10 years of dedication to us buys a lot more loyalty than a stupid virus can ruin. Sorry you are having all these issue. Thanks for all you do!

• Like 5

Amanda,

It will take a lot more than this to chase most of us away. Your 10 years of dedication to us buys a lot more loyalty than a stupid virus can ruin. Sorry you are having all these issue. Thanks for all you do!

Thank you!! I am sorry for the troubles....we are doing everything we can. And eventually the malicious code will be found and removed.

• Like 1

My hosting company says they found the malicious code and removed it. However, it seems to me the site is still running extremely slow and I still occassionally get warnings about malware. I told them I don't think it's really clean yet, but they said all their dianostic tools say the site is clean.....

they even sent me the image below to prove it....

post-1-0-05960300-1356671634_thumb.jpg

Amanda,

It started to redirect to Platotv.com

My AVG is blocking it but the site is getting lethargic.

By the time I typed this I got hit 6 more times.

So far no warnings for me this morning.... 7:40am Phoenix