Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Fiscal Cliff

With all the other BS going on with gun control and assult weapons bans, we have a lot more to be worried about at the present time. I don't know about the rest of you but I am sure not looking forward to my paycheck this Friday. No matter where anyone falls on this issue, we are all getting bent over.

20 new taxes take effect tomorrow thanks to ObamadontCare. Regardless of fiscal cliff BS.

I say go over the cliff with both feet on the gas pedal. Massive spending cuts and tax hike for everyone. The crap they are talking about in DC is just more tax and spend and no debt reduction.

I would like to push everyone in Washington D.C over a cliff. These boneheads don't care one bit about Americans, All they care about is getting their way, and to be on top of the political power struggle. Bunch of worthless douchebags.

• Like 3

I would like to push everyone in Washington D.C over a cliff. These boneheads don't care one bit about Americans, All they care about is getting their way, and to be on top of the political power struggle. Bunch of worthless douchebags.

+1...That and we need term limits on everyone, not just JugHead!

This problem was created by both parties but neither is willing to work for the betterment of the country, they would rather use the media to blame te other side.

Listening to ALL the elected officials say they care about is is just crap! Not much different than Santa giving a kid a couple pieces of coal then telling him it is the gift of sight because it is snowman eyeballs!

• Like 1

well looks like we all got screwed. no big suprise.

oh imagine that.... 2% tax increase on social security!

these scums all need to go!

obama lovers keep eating his crap and pretending it's caviar!

soooo tired of the BS!

James

soooo tired of the BS!

James

My paycheck reflected a 47% increase in Social Security Tax which will be over $1200 for the year.

soooo tired of the BS!

James

My paycheck reflected a 47% increase in Social Security Tax which will be over $1200 for the year.

I haven't received mine was just going off an article I read and I meant 2% of my check.. my bad!

that sucks... I'm in a lower bracket so mine will be around $600 increase....

Still BS any way you slice it!

James

soooo tired of the BS!

James

Right you are!

this sucks!

James

yep, my husband and I got paid today, we lost $75.87 together, which adds up to $1,820.88 a year.....BS!