Sign in to follow this  
OneTeam

Can't fina an AR-15 anywhere.

Looking to buy one, but everywhere is sold out!

Any Suggestions?

Saturday cabelas had a few used one. I did not see the price. The way thing are over inflated right now i would wait till the crasyness passes. But even then prices will be up from all the bozos that bought$600 ar s for $2000a that want to get there money back.

• Like 1

P.M me with what you are looking for. I work with a guy that builds them custom. Starting at around $1400. I checked one out that was built for the wolf steel case ammo. It was nice. Not sure about what he has available, but I can ask him.

Saturday cabelas had a few used one. I did not see the price. The way thing are over inflated right now i would wait till the crasyness passes. But even then prices will be up from all the bozos that bought$600 ar s for $2000a that want to get there money back.

I'm pretty certain that once this craziness passes you won't be able to buy them new any longer and prices will be higher than ever. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm pretty certain that once this craziness passes you won't be able to buy them new any longer and prices will be higher than ever. Just my opinion.

Even Jan Brewer is talking Gun Control.

Yeah it has gotten crazy. Today i was everywhere in Tucson and got nothing but laugh, saying good luck!

I should have got one in Sept lol

think im going to the gun show this weekend to go take a look but i wont pay no hiked up prices lol

On Friday I bought a Sig P229 at Merchant Firearms. While there, I saw they had a Sig Sauer M400 ... they wanted $1600 for it ... I got mine for $950 (including tax) about 4 weeks ago. I'd say that their price is inflated ... but they had one available.

PM me if you have interest in a complete lower. I have one that I'd be willing to part with.

It seems like more of the price gouging on rifles, mags and ammo is being done by mom and pop shops and independent dealers. I not saying it is all of them just a few. Either way it's not right selling stuff at an 80% markup any more that it is buying every box a ammo on the shelf because you are the first one there when they put it out.

I don't have a problem with it. It is supply and demand. If they were selling at a low price there is no way you ever be able find one to buy. It's the way more things should work in this country.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

I for one am just curious as to how we're going to keep these gun grabbing politicians in check. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the guns aren't the problem. I guess if Brewers going to turn toward pro-gun control. She could probably figure on looking for a new job.

Take care, Willie