Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Just Finished my Elk App

Just put all the girls in. My wife won't shoot a cow elk so her picks are all bulls. 1 girl has a bull 1st and cow 2nd. And the soon to be 10 year old is going for cow on both picks. She is studying online for hunters ed. I put in archery bull and general cow....Someone should get a tag I hope.....

• Like 1

You would hope out of all those tags you would end up with something. Hopefully not multiple units during the same time frame.

One year I was in 7W for bull and she was in 8 for bull. Worked out for me but not for her...... :(

It's better just to tell her she drew and when your leaving. LOL

Well, she is in for early rifle cow elk and antelope. I SWEAR, if she draws a damm antelope tag I'm gonna be PISSED! ( and green with envy)

• Like 1

11m 5b n and s 3a3c no bonus points but hey theres always a chance i know guys drawing good tags back to back with no bonus points ao my fingers are crossed also put my 13 yo in for 22 muzzy bull !

Put my application in tonight. Unit 1 early rifle bull first and only choice. I'm only at 13 points for this draw and understand it usually takes several more, but you never know.

Hey Kelly I just noticed you are in Ammon. My in-laws live there and I used to live in Rexburg and Pocatello. I am an ID native.

Last minute I decided to go unit 9 muzzy 1st choice and unit 5A Archery second choice........48 hours or so before they release the results!!! Putting in by paper and paying by money order has forced me to wait till the results are out. I know a lot of guys already drawn and paid for by c.c. but I didn't want to risk any mishaps. Good luck to all trying to rest over the next 48 lol!

I am think best case would be Tuesday. More likely Friday or Monday. But I will do the happy dance if they do it sooner. I have a $114 charge on the CC.

Of course I am being hopeful, they did complete the draw much quicker this year ( almost 10 days sooner ) so they have led me to believe they could release them sooner as well. This time of year wishful thinking is all we have haha! What do you think you drew based on your bp's?