Sign in to follow this  
Apache7mm

SC Tag Sale... line has formed 1/19/13

I am surprised they have not caught on to the draw scam. Eliminate lines in front of the office and clear a whole bunch of cash on non-refundable application fees.

Amen on that!

A draw system has been in the talks for awhile now but why nothing has happened is a mystery.

IN THE PAST I think the OTC thing was our trademark that gave hunters the comfort of not having to deal with another draw system but of course as tags have become more popular that's obviously changed.

OTC has secured tags for some year after year but caused nightmares for others, the next couple of weeks will be interesting and possibly history changing :)

DAN

I would love to see SC use a draw system. With all the crazy stuff that happens in the line I would be concerned that there would be some shady stuff going on in the draw!!!!!!!!!! It would be interesting!

I drove by at 8:30 this morning and their was a line of chairs all along the south side of the building, no vehicles or people in the parking lot. At 3:30 this afternoon the same thing. I dared my wife to jump out and re-arrange the chairs as we cruised through the parking lot. Should have done it.

Whats everybody thoughts? Everybody lining up for coueswhitetail or bear. Sure like to get a bear tag if possible , without taking 2 days off work

What does a bear tag run for?

I drove by there saturday morning on my way to jump tanks but didnt see anyone in line at 6:30ish! Do they have place holders and reestablish the order in the morning and only weekdays?

Bear tags run $700 plus 4% tax, a simple over the phone order the next day should secure a tag.

Line didn't form until almost Noon on Saturday, a long cable locks all the chairs in place then everyone shoots the breeze here and there until sale day.

DAN

I think it would be funny if they opened now season and and gave out a free bag of corn with every tag.

• Like 1