Jay Scott

2013 Mexico Coues Deer Hunt Photos I with Colburn and Scott Outfitters

Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+1.JPG
Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+2.JPG

Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+3.JPG

Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+4.JPG

Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+5.JPG

Mexico+Coues+Deer+Hunt+with+Colburn+and+Scott+Outfitters+6.JPG
We had an awesome time in Sonora Mexico hunting Coues deer over the past several weeks.  Some great bucks were harvested and some new friendships were formed and old ones solidified.  Check out the sweet gnarly buck that Kevin Kearney shot.  More pics and video of all of the hunts to come in the next few days.  Special thanks to my partners Darr Colburn and Janis Putelis for working so hard to provide a memorable hunt for our hunters at Colburn and Scott Outfitters.

View the full article

I would like to thank Jay, Darr, and Janis for a great hunt. My dad and I had a blast hunting with you guys, and really enjoyed getting to know you. I would encourage anyone who was thinking of hunting in ol' Mexico to give Jay a call. They are extremely hard working and organized guys, and they work their butt off to get you a buck. And, the buck I killed was the second double main beam deer I saw on the trip, and another guy saw a third. Both those bucks, plus a few others, could be studs next year.

Thanks again guys!!!

Kevin

Congratulations Kevin on another boomer buck! Awesome job and great pictures Jay.

What a beauty! Congratulations on a buck of a life time. :)

TJ

Sign in to follow this