Big Browns

Where can I find bulk .223 bullets?

Just wait for the next Presidential election...... lower prices and supply shall return!

Not if its Hillary, AKA Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriends wife.

Just wait for the next Presidential election...... lower prices and supply shall return!

I don't care who's president. There's only one direction ammo and components will go. Look at 00 and in 04. Prices have trippled

I know a place for .223 and .22 by the thousand but the .22 are 50.00 for 500, not sure on the .223 price. No limet on the .22

i swage them; 55 grain copper jacket hp. could possably show pic other wieghts also and .40 cal.45cal

Are you using Brian s die sets

I know a place for .223 and .22 by the thousand but the .22 are 50.00 for 500, not sure on the .223 price. No limet on the .22

I think I know of a place too ;-) there's a reason they still have stock lol. I just order a bunch of 500bulk packs from grader mountain for under 5 cents a round. Not the greatest but it sure beats paying a dime and then some

I think I know of a place too ;-) there's a reason they still have stock lol. I just order a bunch of 500bulk packs from grader mountain for under 5 cents a round. Not the greatest but it sure beats paying a dime and then some

yep I saw them today and they didnt take a fifty from me.

Sometimes I love to say "I told you so". AR lowers are back in the $120 range for good brands, PMags are $12-$15 , bulk .223 ammo is actually around $.24 per round - almost a dime a round cheaper than I had predicted. However, .22 LR is still effectively off the market. Gonna have to start a new thread on that.

Where are you guys finding 223 for $0.24 per round? That's lower than my wholesale price!

Steel cased can be had for that. Brass cased not that much more under 30 cents. What sucks is components havent caught up. Miss the days of under 10 cents. But casting eases that cost

Where are you guys finding 223 for $0.24 per round? That's lower than my wholesale price!

Steel case stuff. Brass is still about 30 cents.

Even then if your wholesale price is 25cents or higher I don't know how you can compete or turn a profit when 30 cents is pretty common and sometimes 25 cents for brass can be had. Sounds like you should renegotiate your contract with supplier