Check out the Bobcat, he marks his territory and then a lion come three hours later. The stain is obvious when the lion comes. I like to see moms keeping the young ones in check. I didn't find any good bucks at this location, I was very optimistic but no luck.

santaritapics002.jpgsantaritapics005.jpgsantaritapics006.jpgsantarita3004.jpg5055.jpg5053.jpg

Very nice pics!!! Is that deer trying to fight off a yote, man that makes me want to shoot those things!

I might as well be the first to try and ask... what unit is that?

I have been kicking myself for not looking lower for some bears. Looks like they are down in the mequites!

those have got to be some of the coolest pics i have seen...good variety of animals...that one with the deer fighting off the yote is awesome

The pics are taken out of the Santa Ritas, and thats a fawn not a coyote. On my video clips there seems to a lot of pushing and shoving at the water holes by the deer. This behavior is not usually picked up with just the still frames.

Awsome Pictures!!

Lots of predators in that one area!!

Well you really got me wondering, so I took a closer look. On zoom in I still thought it was a fawn, but wasn't 100 percent sure. I have pictures a couple minutes before and after and based on the other pics I am sure it is a deer. I have just about everything under the sun on my cams. One thing I lack is a coyote.

Those are kicka$$ pic's Justin! I at first was thinkin that was a fawn because of how thin the legs are, but I have a question,( feel stupid not knowing) does a Doe have scent glands on the inside of the back legs like a Buck? Looks like there's glands on that deer and I can't make out the head to tell what it is? Kind of weird seeing a fawn with a Buck alone in the pic? What ya think? Also, I don't think I've ever seen a skunk with a tail as tall as that one! ( not that I really want to) Thanks, JIM>