CWpredator

WHO'S READY FOR BOWFISHING SEASON?!

I've got the itch and can't wait to hit the lake! March-July are some of my favorite months of the year. Great way to spend the off season "bow hunting"... There are 2 tournaments coming up that I know of. First is bill like bass days at lake Pleasnt and the 2nd one is one that HUNTAZ and I are putting on at Roosevelt lake! Here's some pictures of myself, HUNTAZ, and bowfishAZ and another buddy slaying the carp and buffalo last year!

post-9475-0-43413000-1360463415_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-33161800-1360463459_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-05570000-1360463489_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-91127500-1360463518_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-65585600-1360463540_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-02567400-1360463599_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-83180100-1360463681_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-71141700-1360463718_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I can't wait to get in a little carp killing this spring!

I'm excited for my first season this year. I still need a whole set up and a few misc items for a bare bow though. Been waiting in hopes of finding some deals.

Last year was my first season. I can say for certain this year bow fishing is definitely interfere with my bow season deer scouting.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOURNAMENTS!! IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME 20-25 BOAT TOURNAMENTS AGAIN!! IF YOU GUYS NEED ANY INFO ON UP COMING SHOOTS CONTACT MYSELF OR CWpredator. AS FOR NOW, WILL BE EATTING SOME FRESH SHOT TILAPIA REAL SOON!!!

And I believe its june 1st it will be legal to shoot catfish!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be up shooting in two weeks!!!!!!

We should petition AZGFD to allow the shooting of Pike and Stripers as well. Right after ice out at Mary and Ashurst the pike are in skinny water. It would be awesome to arrow a bunch.

BUFFHUNTER EMERGES!!! LET US KNOW HOW THE SHOOTING IS!! ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT BILL LUKE OR ARE YOU STILL STUCK PLAYING THE LEPRECHAUN AT YOUR WIFES ST PATTY PARTY???

• Like 1

BUFFHUNTER EMERGES!!! LET US KNOW HOW THE SHOOTING IS!! ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT BILL LUKE OR ARE YOU STILL STUCK PLAYING THE LEPRECHAUN AT YOUR WIFES ST PATTY PARTY???

^^^ and the trash talk starts again haha even before any of us have got a chance to go to the lake and shoot.

Any of you Tucson or southern AZ guys willing to introduce a couple of newbies to bowfishing? I've always wanted to try it, but never really knew how to get started.

No wont be able to make it i promised the wife I wouldent miss another...... I love seeing my girls in the st pattys day parade and winning 1st place every year in their class..... IDK why they do it on st pattys it just gets people drunk and into fights..... and people that wernt even in it get stuck out in the rain with rent a cops......lmao

Any of you Tucson or southern AZ guys willing to introduce a couple of newbies to bowfishing? I've always wanted to try it, but never really knew how to get started.

bigorange ill be at the lake as many weekends as I can possibly fit for bowfishing this year. If either of my partners back out on any of the trips I'm sure we could find room to get you on the boat and get you hooked on this bowfishing stuff!