Jo Hunter

draw results?

Going forward, if you have been checking throughout the day/tomorrow, will you tell us an estimate of what time your card was actually charged? I'm guessing they are done for the day? Maybe they only charge during business hours, etc?

Last year, my antelope credit card hit happened at 9:30pm. You never know. Nothing for me so far.

WOW I hope that you weney wet pants dont crash Amanda's website with your STUPID posts. Why dont you go to carefree and watch for white smoke and pray. And dont pee your pants. :wacko:

$114 charged to my credit card....2nd year in a row for elk. Can't find my notes on which hunt I put as 1st and 2nd choice. Dang.

WOW I hope that you weney wet pants dont crash Amanda's website with your STUPID posts. Why dont you go to carefree and watch for white smoke and pray. And dont pee your pants. :wacko:

Completely uncalled for. We all look forward to this year after year. If it bothers you so much, don't access these threads. Simple.

• Like 11

$228 pending...... looks like 2 elk tags for my son and I, 7th year in a row. Now before everyone starts getting upset about how they never get drawn and this guy is bragging how its his 7th year in a row first we put in for limited opportunity hunts just to get out in the woods every year, we dont always come home with a kill but its always a successful hunt.

Good luck to you all on the draw, and Congrats to those that have gotten drawn....

• Like 6

Completely uncalled for. We all look forward to this year after year. If it bothers you so much, don't access these threads. Simple.

Agreed, if you wanna be an idiot about it go away. These next couple days are some of the most exciting of the year (except the actual hunts we go on when were lucky enough to get drawn) so don't ruin it. PS I hope you don't get drawn just for posting that comment :) EVER

Agreed, if you wanna be an idiot about it go away. These next couple days are some of the most exciting of the year (except the actual hunts we go on when were lucky enough to get drawn) so don't ruin it. PS I hope you don't get drawn just for posting that comment :) EVER

ROTFLOFL

Ban him from the site. Its obvious he is a self centered human being and could careless of the simple joys in life. Congrats to all the have put in and drawn. For those who didn't in time the good lord will reward you. God bless.

• Like 3

The Karma Gods rewarded my buddy from Ohio for his trip out here two years ago to help me with my hunt. We both drew a 22N tag (and it was the first time he put in for an Arizona hunt).

• Like 2