Jo Hunter

draw results?

We got a hit for elk and a 77.50 hit which I think is my wife's 1st ever antelope tag.....!!!!!

BULL!

BULL as in BS or BULL tag? LOL!

james

Well someone in the family is gonna be hunting Bull in 1, 23N or 3C! That's the bad part about putting in on the same card with everyone else in the family! Could be 1 of 4 people but we all put in for early archery or rifle hunts so still gonna be good for someone.

How long will they be taking money out?

Like will they do more hits tomorrow, or just all in one whack!

Last year the CC Hits happened for a couple of days. I did hear about a few CC hits a week later, but it seems most of them are within the first 48 hours of the initial CC hit. I think the draw results came out 10 days after the initial CC Hits happend last year. I could be a few days off, but I think that number is pretty close. We should have the results by next friday.

Wow that really slowed down..... but remember last year there was talks of peoples cards getting hits right away and then a few days later the pending charges went nutz....... I wonder if they do a little run to start before they do the whole thing or if they do the bonus point pass first .... IDK but it seems like very few so far

Well two tags this year for our family, I got drawn again (dad) and my son got drawn for his first bull tag. YAH. Gonna be a good year in the Lawhorn household. Hope everyone gets what they wanted. God Bless

• Like 2

Last year the CC Hits happened for a couple of days. I did hear about a few CC hits a week later, but it seems most of them are within the first 48 hours of the initial CC hit.

I think most happen the first day and a lot of people just have no idea how to identify pending or temporary charges on their cards....they end up announcing "new" hits days after the fact without knowing that the pending charge had been there all along.