CouesWhitetail

CW Wildlife Conservation Challenge!! How much can you do for wildlife?

Amanda, wow this is great idea!

Board member Desert Christian Archers

Member Arizona Bowhunters Association

Attended the Arizona Bowhunters Assoc. banquet " won a new Hoyt Element :)

Volunteered at the AZGFD hunting Expo,helping kids through the archery course

Thinking I may have to wear a coueswhitetail shirt when I am working the Elk seminar next month.. ;)

Thanks Mike

Also at the Arizona Bowhunters Association banquet Bowsniper and both sons Troy and Daniel attended.

Glad you like the idea Mike!

I did not count Mark and I as attending the Arizona Bowhunters Banquet. We both attended but did not wear CWT items. And won some good stuff!!

Did not think that the ABA would count toward conservation.

What about the NRA Banquets?

Just checking.

Thanks

If not us WHO! Please get involved, work a project join a conservation group preserve our heritage.

I have updated the list of people that worked on projects and wrote about them in the forum. Please review the list and then let me know if I missed any of your project entries. If I missed something, please email me the link to where you posted about it so that I can add it to the list.

Remember you get multiple entries for certain events and for wearing CW gear at the event. This list reflects the multiple entries based on the contest rules.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2013/03/wildlife-conservation-challenge-entries-to-date/

I was still giving people time to look over the list to make sure I got all their entries in. Did you and Kathi look it over? Do I have all your entries? The link is in my post just before your latest.

I finally got the winners selected and posted! Sorry this took so darn long, but it was a great contest and many thanks to all who entered and did good things for wildlife throughout the year! And a BIG THANKS to our sponsors for providing such excellent prizes!!

I posted winners on the home page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2014/08/winners-from-our-2013-wildlife-conservation-challenge-announced/

If the winners can please contact me, then I can get your prizes out to you. Thank you all!!

I wanted to thank Vision Outfitters for donating the IBEXEVO II 65+10 hunting backpack by Markor Hunting. And of course Amanda for creating such a great contest to give back to our Arizona wildlife. Without all of our outdoor organizations, volunteering and donating much needed resources we would not enjoy our world-class hunting opportunities as we are blessed to partake in! I want to encourage all of our Coueswhitetail members to join an Arizona organization and volunteer, it truly makes a difference and very rewarding!

I was lucky enough to use the pack this past weekend to help a youth hunters with his first cow elk, he was a real trooper hunting dark to dark and finally making a great 85 yard shot, she only ran about 10 yards from the old, 30/30! The IBEX EVO II 65+10 hunting backpack is so roomy and has amazing support that carrying the hind quarter made the hike out very easy, except for me being out of shape…….

post-519-0-76023600-1413844248_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-34702100-1413844327_thumb.jpg