bonecollector

BUCKEYES!!!

Kitties are going home with nothing to show for being in the tournament just like the Devils!!!

Since when is a sweet sixteen nothing to show for??? How many has ASU been to? I believe that number stands at a whopping 1.

Is there a trophy that says "sweet 16"?

They actually make banners that you hang. From the rafters. Though I guess asu could always start putting NIT banners on the curtains they use to hide the empty seats in the upper section.

Yes, but how are they going to hide the rest of the empty seats in all of the lower sections? And really, they actually have to go to a post-season tournament to obtain the banner, not just buy it from a tag sale from another school.

• Like 1

At least they made it to the Sweet 16. They should have had that game, but blew it. At least we didn't have to suffer the embarrasment of being in NIT games.

It's baseball and softball season now!! Where u at mildrats ????

Polishing our National Championship Trophy from last year with our Sweet 16 banner.

• Like 3

Interesting fun fact. In the PAC 10/12 years Arizona has been to the sweet 16 -15 times. The most for all Pac teams. UCLA is second with 14. I didn't read down far eaough to find as who? Tell me about all the Rose bowl wins....oh right. sorry.

How many PAC-10/12 championships does the mildrats have in baseball,softball or football? Fun fact!!!!!

Are you really going to question the wildcats history in softball? UCLA & UA are the best softball programs in history

Only 4 national titles in Baseball. Really slacking. Asu is at 5. Though the debils would probably be at 15 by now if they weren't banned from post season play every other year.