Sign in to follow this  
AZBUCKEYE

Powder and Primers

We get shipments of powder every 3 or so days at Bass Pro. We have been getting some primers, but mostly large rifle.

• Like 1

Jeff, Ive got a few pounds of H1000 I will sell/trade you if you like. Let me know ASAP, I am in Tucson right now and can bring it up to Casa Grande with me tomorrow.

I can't get to CG tomorrow. I would not be able to get there until Friday action. Thanks.

I have some imr not a full pound but it will get u something going. I'm I'm mesa let me know

I think this whole thing is coming to a head. I have been starting to see AR parts coming back to normal prices and more reloading components becoming available, for example I have a 264 LBC and needed 6.5 Gren brass a month ago it was gone in less than 12hrs, now it still shows available 3 days after it got there. Trust me I got mine but it is still on the shelves. ARs are still not on the shelves like they were before but components are making a come back. At the local "dealer" (gotta load something) there has been more primers and powders available also. For a while all they had in stock was stuff for mag rifles, now they are stocking small rifle stuff (fast powders and small rifle primers). Still waiting for the pistol stuff to get back on the shelves.

Picked up some small rifle and small pistol primers yesterday @ sportsmans warehouse on I17. They had only had 2000 each but they had them. Limit was a 1000 per. JLG.