Sign in to follow this  
Stickbait

How do you all do this each year?

Just found out I drew 3014 3B Bull!!!!

are you sure hunt number 3014 is 3B

I would get in your car and drive like a mad man... They are first come first seve

I wonder how many people are running down there? could be a pretty hilarious late april fools!

Just found out I drew 3014 3B Bull!!!!

are you sure hunt number 3014 is 3B

I would get in your car and drive like a mad man... They are first come first seve

I wonder how many people are running down there? could be a pretty hilarious late april fools!

Lol, it's by mail starting the 22nd, in person doesn't start till the 29th.

And Stickbait, hunt number 3014 is a nov 6a tag...

Well congrats! I'm jealous. Hopefully I can luck out and pull a left over, maybe smoke a cow with my rifle...

I drew that tag again this year!! It's a great hunt congrats!! Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to help good luck!!

Did you get a final verdict on our unit? The phone lines are still busy and my results haven't been posted online.

Go home day and I got great news...4A Rifle Bull tag with my brother in law, my poor uncle had to get the results for me since today was my change out day on the slope and got my good news before getting his bad news. Has me even more excited to pick up my Starcraft 13R/T after my next hitch.

My hunting partner drew the MZ hunt in # 27!

Any one want holding a #27 archery tag interested in having a conversation after their hunt?

Have hunted the unit twice over the last 30 years, but prior to fire.

We'll start scouting in July.

Good luck to all the lucky tag holders.

Enjoy your scouting trips in July (to learn the country better) but don't expect a static situation. The bulls will begin to move fairly good distances as soon as they start rubbing their velvet off about August 7. If you are bull hunting the best way to add value scouting is to look for large herds of cows. For some reason those cows become a magnet starting mid August. Good luck!

Sooo blue, 10 years and not a single draw/hunt for Elk.. Coues is a different story though.... I think some people are just plain lucky and I am going to cry in my martini... Dang it!!