dsbecko

Draw Results Out

My dad, brother and I got archery bull tag unit 1! 3 tags in 4 years and no I don't know how we do it....... Don't care either just can't wait for opening day.

Congrats to all of you who drew an elk tag.

I drew a 6A Archery (bull) Tag.

Congradulations to all that drew. My son got a unit 1 earky archery bull tag. He will probebly hunt the same area I did last year. No tags for me this go round. Time to by a new riffle and start looking at deer hunting.

DCM

27 early archery bull for me

Congrats Will! You deserve it! A lot more than that girly son of yours:)

what is that supposed to mean fairy boy?

Takes one, to know one:)

Wow I feel extremely lucky, we drew 5B-S archery bull this year with only 1 combined bonus point!! I was ready to wait four or five years to draw a bull tag but now for the third year in a row I get to hunt elk in 5B south :)

That was my first choice with 5 points! I didnt get it! You really beat the odds! Good luck on your hunt! How did your other 2 hunts go?

I had the early cow hunt in 5B-S in '11 and '12 and filled both including my first elk, I got into archery deer last season and decided to wait it out a few years for an archery bull tag in the rut! Dad drew the early cow for 5bs again this year with a few of his buddies so its gonna be a fun few weeks come sept/oct

Really cool! Those cow hunts were just practice for the big show! Make sure you put that tag to good use and rap it around some antlers........regardless of the size! Good luck hunting with family is always a good time....bull tag in your pocket makes just a little bit better!

I got BPs this year, but I'm pumped to help my brother on his first elk hunt. He drew a late Nov. rifle bull tag in 22N.