dsbecko

Draw Results Out

Come on TJ, post what you drew...does the streak live?

I drew an archery bull tag and yes the streak lives on. You're going to get me stoned to death Robert. :( 25 straight elk tags!

TJ

I won't stone ya TJ. Lol. Play the odds and stuff like this happens. I had 13 in a row once. Then I got greedy and thought I wanted one of the premium tags. But now back to playing the odds more. 2 out of 3 now. Hoping an average of every other year and ill be happy.

Brian

I drew an archery bull tag and yes the streak lives on. You're going to get me stoned to death Robert. :( 25 straight elk tags!

TJ

If I could draw 25 in a row I would consider getting stoned myself!

Seriously, it shows what dedication can do for you. I look forward to pics and stories.

TJ

Seriously, it shows what dedication can do for you. I look forward to pics and stories.

I've been blessed to hunt the unit I love for so many years. Started out playing the odds and fell in love with everything about unit 22. I have lost a couple elk over the years and it still bothers me to have done that but I have been fortunate enough to put 19 elk tags to use. The first two were rifle and the rest archery.

Good luck to all those who were successful in the draw. :)

TJ

Unit 27 archery bull last year and AGAIN this year!!

Wooohooo!!

My daughter drew unit 1 jr. cow hunt (2nd tag in 3 years for her!)

Jeff

My mom drew unit 27 cow. Not many women in their mid 70's chasin elk. She hikes year around, and has been known to leave some of us behind on the trail. She has not had a tag for several years, but is always willing to pack out meat.

• Like 4

No elk but got a 31/32 archery antelope tag!

congrats on the tag but that is a tough hunt. good luck!

My mom drew unit 27 cow. Not many women in their mid 70's chasin elk. She hikes year around, and has been known to leave some of us behind on the trail. She has not had a tag for several years, but is always willing to pack out meat.

That is awesome Robert that your Mom is still willing and able to get out there and hunt. Take lots of pictures. Now I know where you get your toughness. ;)

TJ

TJ

I've been blessed to hunt the unit I love for so many years. Started out playing the odds and fell in love with everything about unit 22. I have lost a couple elk over the years and it still bothers me to have done that but I have been fortunate enough to put 19 elk tags to use. The first two were rifle and the rest archery.

TJ

Any chance we could get you to do a collage or slideshow of all those elk? That would be awesome to see.

TJ

TJ

Any chance we could get you to do a collage or slideshow of all those elk? That would be awesome to see.

I wish I could but I'm probably the most dumbest person there is when it comes to putting anything together like that. Now I will share a campfire and share some of my memories with you only if you share some of yours with me. :)

TJ

My dad and i have 7e early archery bull hunts...and my mom drew her first elk tag, 6a early archery bull. Not quite sure how its going to plan out with us having tags at the same time. Probably just gonna help her stick one!!

Wow I feel extremely lucky, we drew 5B-S archery bull this year with only 1 combined bonus point!! I was ready to wait four or five years to draw a bull tag but now for the third year in a row I get to hunt elk in 5B south :)

That was my first choice with 5 points! I didnt get it! You really beat the odds! Good luck on your hunt! How did your other 2 hunts go?

I had the early cow hunt in 5B-S in '11 and '12 and filled both including my first elk, I got into archery deer last season and decided to wait it out a few years for an archery bull tag in the rut! Dad drew the early cow for 5bs again this year with a few of his buddies so its gonna be a fun few weeks come sept/oct

No tags this year! Looks like 21 antelope points next year, hopefully someday I'll get that tag! Congrats to everyone who drew, I'll be looking forward to some great pics and stories this Fall!