Sign in to follow this  
TLH

New Mexico Antelope

post-642-1157670342.jpgWe got back last week but before we left we tagged this buck. He will make the books and the guy did a heck of a job stalking and shooting this buck I am the dude on the right in the picture--i won't give out the name of the hunter (because i didn't ask him if it would be alright) but the buck was named Yo Yo!!

Check out how green it is over near Roy, New Mexico!!

Terry,

Beautiful speed goat. If you and Matt keep posting those pics like that, I can see my wallet being lighter next year. Darn sure will have to win the lottery to beat AZ's odds, even with 16 bogus points. Any side view pics of the goat (the antelope,not you ;) )

Doug~RR

Nice goat and pretty country. Congrats to the hunter and thanks for the pic ;)

ed121a92.jpg

This is the best i have from the side Doug. This buck had 6.5 prongs on both sides. ;)

Nice prongs. Hard to tell from the pics, but seems to have some good mass also. How'd he get the nickname yo-yo?

RR

We watched him for three days, he was our second choice buck--the first choice buck gave us a shot at 8 am on the opener but my guy missed--ends up this guy was bigger--another hunter got the other buck. He got his nickname from this hunters stepson--the buck would get up and lay down and then get up and lay down--he kept this up for over two hours--thus, the name Yo Yo. I think the bugs were driving the poor dude crazy and he had no place to get rid of them.

Oh, he had 7" bases and his seconds were a bit bigger--he was a good buck for sure.

That's awesome Terry!!!