Sign in to follow this  
trophyhnter

Stolen Honda Civic

My wifes Civic was stolen from our driveway last night some time between 9 PM to 1 AM! Police were called and report taken! Its a blue two door coupe with a moon roof, ASU plates. Please keep an eye out for it! Really sucks. It looks and runs great....paid off....

We live in Gilbert but no telling where its at now! Seems so random that I drove around several of the neighborhoods thinking that it has to be someone that drives by my house regularly!

Yeah that does sux!! ....i work in Tucson an drive all over the city!! i'll keep my eye's open its the last city before the border!!..i own a 2005 civic two door blue so im alway looking at therm anyway ill keep my eye's open! :angry: an just as its paid off!...Dang!

Stinkin thieves. Honda Accord/Civic have always been in the top vehicle lists of thefts. Sorry about your loss. Hope it is not on the way to Mexico or a chop shop.

Really sucks! Ran great, clean......oh yeah IT WAS PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix DP found the car abandoned! No real body damage, dead battery, no gas, they stold toddler car seats. Its at the shop right now getting looked at and maybe get if back early next week if nothing is wrong with it mechanically! My wife has mixed feeling about keeping it BUT...................................its paid off!

• Like 1

Lots of times cars are stolen just for joyrides or transportation for a few days. Glad you got it back!

Believe me, you're not the only one. I live in Gilbert too --- 6 years ago some gang-bang types broke into my Civic driver (and many others within a several block radius). Thankfully, LEOs caught them. Glad they found yours with so little damage! It's paid for; give it a good cleaning inside for your wife's ease of mind. Then maybe take your wife out for dinner (never hurts!) ...

• Like 1