Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Question of the Day

No worries....the police will protect you :unsure:

• Like 1

So they have Boston and the surrounding areas "locked down" .... ? Has martial law been declared.....? I know I wouldn't like the government ordering me to stay in my house, don't try to go anywhere ....! Rumor has it America is a free country...! I didn't see them "locking down" any areas in California when they were after the dark skinned cop killer!!!! Isn't locking down large areas a civil rights violation!

In this situation I think it is a good thing to lock down the area. Gives the authorities a better chance to bring this terrorist to justice. Sure it's inconvenient for people that have to go to work, or go about their business. But when you have a whacko running around with IED's , and possibly firearms, with nothing to lose by killing more Americans. I would gladly stay home. and hope the fugitive comes into my house or yard. Show the guy how it feels to have his legs blown off.

• Like 1

In this situation I think it is a good thing to lock down the area. Gives the authorities a better chance to bring this terrorist to justice. Sure it's inconvenient for people that have to go to work, or go about their business. But when you have a whacko running around with IED's , and possibly firearms, with nothing to lose by killing more Americans. I would gladly stay home. and hope the fugitive comes into my house or yard. Show the guy how it feels to have his legs blown off.
I am all 4 catchin terrorist and criminals, there are plenty of them out there! And that's my point locking people up in their house's is taking away freedom from the mass's because of one "whaco's" actions! Not much difference in taking away our guns because a "whaco" does a mass slaughter!

I will take the responsibility of protecting my self and freedom over only allowing government protection and being locked up like a bunch of heard animals any day! This is what the government wants , let them do ALL the shooting because you can't protect your self...

I am all 4 catchin terrorist and criminals, there are plenty of them out there! And that's my point locking people up in their house's is taking away freedom from the mass's because of one "whaco's" actions! Not much difference in taking away our guns because a "whaco" does a mass slaughter!

I will take the responsibility of protecting my self and freedom over only allowing government protection and being locked up like a bunch of heard animals any day! This is what the government wants , let them do ALL the shooting because you can't protect your self...

I understand what you are saying. I feel the same way, in some respects.

The sooner they catch this slimeball, the sooner those people can get on with there lives. Unfortunately, the families and friends of the victims will have a long time healing. Especially those that lost limbs in the explosion.

Our government needs to keep these type's of people out of the country.

Really.? The father of this kid in russia say's "all heck will break loose if he is killed"

I hope they gun this guy down in the streets, like a dog. I know the good book says to forgive, but I am more of an "Eye for an eye" type of person.

The father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated Press, has also called on his son to surrender peacefully, but reportedly warned the United States that “all heck will break loose” if he’ll killed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/turn-yourself-in-and-ask-forgiveness-angry-uncle-bombing-suspect-demands/#ixzz2Qw2Dj8GL

I don't know the truth behind this. Just passing on some info.

Father Of Boston Suspects: US Security Services Set Up My Sons

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 19, 2013

The father of the two suspects in the Boston bombing, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has told Russian and Western media that he believes his sons have been framed by US intelligence.

A report from the Russian agency Interfax says that a correspondent spoke with Anzor Tsarnaev, who resides in the southern Russian republic of Dagestan.

From the Interfax report:

“I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger is on the run now. He was a sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don’t know what’s going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children.”

Reports on Twitter also claim that Anzor has said that “all heck will break loose,” if his remaining son, who is currently on the run in a suburb of Boston, is killed.

I guess we now need to ban assult style pressure cookers. This caused way more destruction and fear then an "assult" rifle.

News flash to the father: you obviously didn't know your sons very well. Your older son is dead because he killed/maimed innocent Americans with a bomb, killed a cop and got into a shoot out with more cops. Pretty obvious why he's dead and was not taken "alive". More than likely your younger son is going to end up in the same place. And last time I checked, framing practicing Muslims is the exact opposite of what our CURRENT govt would do. I'm kinda surprised we used real bullets and didnt lose 15 more cops in an effort to read them their rights as IED's and bullets were flying past our heads...