Sign in to follow this  
devilincatcountry

You can run but you can't hide!!!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

• Like 1

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Most don't understand this. All should believe it, understand and live and die by it.

food for thought.

Whats wrong with any of that? They didn't break any laws. They are looking for someone who killed and wounded many people. Would you prefer they ask him nice to come in? I don't think he would have complied.
i don't remember saying anything about anything.
So please clarify, what did you mean by "food for thought"? Are you in the camp of "rights trampled" or "do what it takes within the law" or?

I'm not sure what applies exactly how when it comes to prosecuting the person now in custody. From what I remember, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty (only life imprisonment), so it would have to be the Feds to bring a case if more severe punishment would be "desired." And there just seem to be SO many aspects to this entire incident (starting with the bombing itself) that we're really not being made privy to. I'd like to think that the whole truth will come out, but I'm not holding my breath ...

desertbull are you a bleeding heart lefty or what? These piles of S$$t are terrorist and dont have a right one under the terrorist law. you must be a defense attorney looking for some money.

yeah.....if you only knew.

Are you McLame supporter? Obviously.

US citizens have rights. Learn to read.

They have a right to a trial and the right to be represented in a court of law.

Once proven guilty (not by neo-con, douche bags like you) in a court of law, they have the right to be executed.

Maybe you took home economics and wood shop in school instead of Civics and US history? Didn't you have to pass a Constitution test in order to graduate?

You cannot be more Conservative than to require a strict and verbatim interpretation of the Constitution. The lefties love to claim it is only a guideline and is a "living document" that they can re-interpret on a whim to suit their needs. Sounds like you have a lot in common with McLame and Obama and Feistein.

You probably like the Patriot Act too huh?

I view the constitution in much the same light as i do the Bible. You can't pick and choose the part you like and disregard the rest. Either take it all, and do your best to uphold and honor it, or it loses its effectiveness. To go on a rant in support of the 2nd ammendment, and then minimize other portions of the document, is hypocrisy! I will be the first to say that, at times, it seems very frustrating to see our law enforcement honor the rights of people who are total idioits with no regard for the order of law. Once they are proven guilty, they need to suffer the maximum penalty!! Some laws do need to change. The way we coddle convicted criminals is a shame. This guy in Boston should pay the ultimate penalty for his crime. And it should'nt take years for that to happen! Ultimately what matters is what he did...not why he did it!

OH I KNOW! You just sit there and be a monday QB, let me know how that goes for U. Move to canada,russia,iran,iraq, mexico,china etc.. and see how u feel about your RIGHTS.

Hey....I teach woodshop :rolleyes: but I also agree that the kid deserves a fair trial....not that I have any sympathy for all the bull that will go along with it but I do believe that we become what other countries have become by just hang the guy out in the streets with no trial at all.......

Most don't understand this. All should believe it, understand and live and die by it.

I have always thought this is one of the most important statements made regarding this country. heck I have even had it in my signature block for sometime. I tell people in discussions about this phrase all the time but most people now days want convienance of protection from the government. In which they let there freedom go by the wayside to get it. Once its gone, its not coming back peacefully. Nobody wants to see these pr#$%s get off but like was said before, the trial is more about us than them. It represents how it it is SUPPOSED to be. Like the founding fathers meant it to be. Doesnt mean these guys will walk. And these rules should apply to ALL not just a select few or when convienant. Most of the constitution was meant to limit the governments power and give it to the free people yet it seems that things are quite the opposite anymore. Take emotion out of it and do it the way it was written, found guilty by a trial of his peers!

food for thought.

Whats wrong with any of that? They didn't break any laws. They are looking for someone who killed and wounded many people. Would you prefer they ask him nice to come in? I don't think he would have complied.
i don't remember saying anything about anything.
So please clarify, what did you mean by "food for thought"? Are you in the camp of "rights trampled" or "do what it takes within the law" or?

what i meant was, food for thought.

i really thought i typed it out pretty clearly.