Sign in to follow this  
juliuscesar

It is time we start voting with our wallets

I agree! Problem is most people just don't care....

GE capital is the worst of the worst. They are the ones who fund various store credit cards. Walmart, Home Depot, big mall stores, outlets etc.

I had dealings with them some years ago. The biggest deceivers and frauds there are. Horrible customer service. They charge you late fees when you aren't late. overlimit fee's if you are not over limit, on, and on, and on. Anything they can do to raise your interest, and fee's, they will do it. You have to fight them on your bill. always.!

It would be a great day for America if these types of financial institutions were brought to their knee's.

The CEO of GE is one of Obama's big supporting buddies.

GE has an opening for water treatment in Montana. I was kicking around applying for it until I read this yesterday.

This is the way it works - politician gives public monies to a corp or special interest ( ie union). In turn, some of that money is donated to the same politicians campaign. So what it amounts to is that the politician is taking tax money and giving it himself. You can bet all of these "green" companies that have received billions over the last 5 years have donated millions back.

I've got a GE credit card that I got to get short-term financing. Soon as it is paid off (next month and 6 months early) I'm cutting it in half and sending it back with a note that it is because of their stance on guns. They won'd know that I was gonna cancel it anyway.

I've got a GE credit card that I got to get short-term financing. Soon as it is paid off (next month and 6 months early) I'm cutting it in half and sending it back with a note that it is because of their stance on guns. They won'd know that I was gonna cancel it anyway.

As soon as you pay it off, you will get a bill showing you still owe money. Trust me, this company is the king of "Sleazy"

Great thread! For those ready to stop doing business with those companies that are sided solidly against gun ownership, hunting, etc., Here are some more to avoid:

Bank of America - I'm guilty on this one, gotta find a new bank. Very anti-2A. Plenty of evidence, start with McMillan, here in AZ.

GEICO - don't let the cute lizard fool you. The name is an acronym for Government Employees Insurance Company. Do your research, they are very far left.

Progressive Insurance - At least they don't hide who they are - it's right in the name. Google Peter Lewis and see if you want your money going where he wants it.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.