Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

ANTLERFEST 2013

3rd Annual Antlerfest date is Saturday May 18th. This year it's only one day so mark it on your planner/calendar. It won't fall on Mother's Day like it did last year, which messed up some people's plans. So we're hoping you all can make it. Bring your best sheds to share with other antler crazed people! Location is again at Alan and Shelly Ellsworth's house in Linden/Show Low. Hope to see you there!

Hope to make it, don't have any GREAT finds just my personal trophies:-). Kids would love it and would meet some great people!!

i saw Manuels' 465" 2012 archery bull in the ellsworth barn last month-wow! wondering why the pictures been removed from the forum and lost on the mainpage?

lee

i saw Manuels' 465" 2012 archery bull in the ellsworth barn last month-wow! wondering why the pictures been removed from the forum and lost on the mainpage?

lee

Not sure what you are talking about....nothing removed as far as I know. Here is the link to the bull on the main page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2012/10/wmat-bullelk/

Looking forward to it, and am bringing a buddy who hasn't been to the event before. It's an incredible collection of antlers.

Bob

Thanks Alan for letting us enjoy your collection and the best man cave I have seen. Truely amazing!