Sign in to follow this  
More D

Diamond plate

I am looking for a piece of diamond plate aluminum. I want to make a roof for my Polaris ranger. Luckily my uncle has a nice shop with the tools to bend the plate to my dimensions so I just need the plate. I will paint it black so it does not even need to be pretty.

I would appreciate a heads up or maybe someone hear has one around I could buy.

More D

Industrial Metal supply (48th st, between southern and broadway... almost due west of the tempe diablo stadium) has lots of variety. We go there for work and most of the time they have such a huge variety of remnants, we very rarely buy "new stock". everything from sacks of lead shot to structural stainless steel.

Thank you gentleman, I will stop by next time I am up in the phoenix area.

More D

It is a shame that we in Tucson have to go to Phoenix to get things. Anti business Tucson City clowncil and Pima County Board of stupes, thank you. :angry:

what are you talking about? we have a Industrial Metal Supply. Its off of Alvernon in between Irvington and Ajo on the West side of the road. they pretty much have everything.

I found a 4'x8' piece of 1/4" alum. diamond plate at Gersons on Park ave. they had more. About $80, I think.