Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Old Magazines

I recently had to tear down a utility shed to make room for a 5th wheel. I had a car port sale the last two days and got rid of a bunch of stuff I forgotten I had. I have over 500 magazines that someone might want to read. They go back as far as the 80's and 90's . I wanted to keep them so I could go back some day and read them after I retire but my wife has convinced me it's time to give them up. Each box has approx. 100 magazines.

My original thought was to give these away free but instead I have decided to take a donation for them and will give 100% of it to help with the cost of coueswhitetail.com. $1.00, $5.00, or whatever you want to donate per box. Maybe these aren't worth anything but let's see.

I.- Sports Afield (approx.100)

2.-Outdoor Life (approx. 100)

3.-Peterson Hunting and Bowhunting approx. (approx. 75)

4.-Mixed Hunting and Fishing (approx. 100)

5.-This last box could be quite informational to some of you young hunters or those new to our state. There are several of the old Arizona Hunter & Angler magazines in this box and they have the unit of the month in the issues. Most are back from the 80's thru the 90's and really do make for some good reading material. Our very own Tony Mandile, aka Outdoor Writer, is published in most if not all of these issues. Tony has some good stories about our game and where to find them. Also in this box I have several old Wildlife View magazines and several of the very first paper additions. For some of you old timers who can still remember back a few years I have a bunch of the late Bob Hirsch's Outdoor Almanacs I have also put away for later reading but will let go along with this box.

TJ

Box #5 has been promised to WallHanger. Thanks for offering to donate something to Amanda. :D

TJ

bummer, too slow for #5.......and I'd have shared a good bottle with ya to boot

Dang it Bill, :( you missed out on the best box of all and I sure would have like to have shared a good bottle with ya as well. Lots of good az info in that box #5.

TJ

• Like 1

So now your boxed in by fifth wheels!

Yeah Mike we are. It's all about making momma happy. I'm trying to make up for all those anniversaries I forgot over the years. :lol: :lol:

TJ

I recently had to tear down a utility shed to make room for a 5th wheel. I had a car port sale the last two days and got rid of a bunch of stuff I forgotten I had. I have over 500 magazines that someone might want to read. They go back as far as the 80's and 90's . I wanted to keep them so I could go back some day and read them after I retire but my wife has convinced me it's time to give them up. Each box has approx. 100 magazines.

My original thought was to give these away free but instead I have decided to take a donation for them and will give 100% of it to help with the cost of coueswhitetail.com. $1.00, $5.00, or whatever you want to donate per box. Maybe these aren't worth anything but let's see.

I.- Sports Afield (approx.100)

2.-Outdoor Life (approx. 100)

3.-Peterson Hunting and Bowhunting approx. (approx. 75)

4.-Mixed Hunting and Fishing (approx. 100)

5.-This last box could be quite informational to some of you young hunters or those new to our state. There are several of the old Arizona Hunter & Angler magazines in this box and they have the unit of the month in the issues. Most are back from the 80's thru the 90's and really do make for some good reading material. Our very own Tony Mandile, aka Outdoor Writer, is published in most if not all of these issues. Tony has some good stories about our game and where to find them. Also in this box I have several old Wildlife View magazines and several of the very first paper additions. For some of you old timers who can still remember back a few years I have a bunch of the late Bob Hirsch's Outdoor Almanacs I have also put away for later reading but will let go along with this box.

TJ

I missed counted how many were in each box. :huh: Take 25 or so off each of the boxes. If you can't afford to donate something that's perfectly alright. Just pm me if you really want these older magazines and I won't reveal your name.

TJ

All 5 boxes are gone. Thanks! :D

TJ

I have a hard time getting rid of old magazines as well. I see more value in them than my wife does.