Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

AZG&F in the news-1

Rifleman, let's hear an apology now? Nothing in the Media? hahaha I love it. . Great to see this info getting spread around to everyone and that Dennis took the time to write this up. Keep 'em coming!

This is not even remotely related to Shawn Wagners elk hunt and your feeble attempts to resurrect an old case settled in court! That you said you would have "IN THE NEWS" Are you really that illiterate .... NO THERE IS NOTHING IN THE MEDIA ABOUT "YOUR" WINY A$$ IMMATURE MENTAL WANDERINGS! And there never will be you idjiot!!

Haha not related to Shawn Wagner's elk hunt? Did you not read the story? It specifically mentions Shawn Wagner's elk hunt and azcentral has a link to the court papers. I'm not sure what being illiterate would have to do with anything were talking about here? Do you know what that word means? Someone that can't read or write. Don't try and use words outside your vocab Rifleman. You don't make sense. There should have been a question mark after that question anyway ;) haha So actually there IS a lot of info in the media about the things we have brought up. Keep ignoring them and acting like the AZGFD isn't corrupt. The case regarding Shawn poaching an elk was never even taken to court as I have explained countless times and therefore we are not trying to resurrect it but simply see that Shawn, along with all the other officers involved are punished like they should be. You need to actually read the things posted here before coming on and sounding like an idiot. By the way it's whiny a$$, immature, mental wanderings. You idiot*. Don't ever start a sentence with the word and. We learned that in 1st grade. Whew. . that was a lot of mistakes to correct. You might wanna learn how to write before calling people illiterate.

Yea OK here is your apology - I am sorry that you have nothing better to do than read and quote tabloid rag like az central .... Now go back to watching Jerry Springer or Judge Judy......

Not even close to mainstream media! Did you pay Dennis W to publish those allegations!

You say your goal is to punish these allegedly corrupt AZGFD employees/x employees punished "like they should be" ... How do you do this without going to court...YOU DONT MAKE SENSE.....Oh yea that's right your buddies told me in PM's you have powerful underworld family connections ....LOOK OUT ...Mr Owens has a bone to pick he will have your legs broken ! You should call your "connection" and have a hit man squad take out the entire AZGFD so you could be put in charge of skimming the Game Thief funds.....

Yea I am sorry that I even bothered to answer your stupid post!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the AZ Central is the Arizona Republic newspapers online website. And if that is correct the Arizona Republic is the largest newspaper in AZ and affiliated with the AP and UPI news orginazations.

Actually they are the 14th largest newspaper in the US, I wouldn't call that a Tabliod?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_States_by_circulation

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the AZ Central is the Arizona Republic newspapers online website. And if that is correct the Arizona Republic is the largest newspaper in AZ and affiliated with the AP and UPI news orginazations.

Actually they are the 14th largest newspaper in the US, I wouldn't call that a Tabliod?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_States_by_circulation

Wow You think that any newspapers are not tabloid now days. Just because lots of people buy it doesnt mean that it prints only facts. Look at the last two elections, global warming, the hole in the ozone. Suckers are born every day. I have a gold mine to sell you.

• Like 2

You stone throwers on here who want to punish the big bad AZGFD sound like the illegals who constantly make allegations against Sheriff Joe...I suggest you boys get some cardboard , make protest signs and hang out with the illegals in-front of the capitol!

Lots of allegations get published in the Ragpublic so what!

I better SHUT THE FRONT DOOR now or someone may send out the CWT gumba enforcers to punish me!!!!

"SHERIFF JOE ROCKS"

• Like 1

So ThomC, the stories of AzGF failures in the papers are just made-up???

No Rifleman, We want to know the facts which have been shown, (Court papers, GF's own admittions), and We want GF lawbreakers treated the same as the public at large....

Again, If you cant/wont/dont face the facts of these cases your only reply is to attack the folks that dont follow your closed mindset...

YEAH Sherrif Joe Rocks (the only thing I've seen you post that in anyway shows your not a complete jackwagon... IMHO...)

You must be a reporter, cause you know how to twist the facts to suit your agenda.

• Like 1

So ThomC, the stories of AzGF failures in the papers are just made-up???

No Rifleman, We want to know the facts which have been shown, (Court papers, GF's own admittions), and We want GF lawbreakers treated the same as the public at large....

Again, If you cant/wont/dont face the facts of these cases your only reply is to attack the folks that dont follow your closed mindset...

YEAH Sherrif Joe Rocks (the only thing I've seen you post that in anyway shows your not a complete jackwagon... IMHO...)

You must be a reporter, cause you know how to twist the facts to suit your agenda.

Exactly what this under-aged lynch mob has been doing all along!!!

I never have liked reporters much just over paid busy body's!

You guy's know it all. You should be running game and fish, arizona, the federal gov't everything. Im sure all would be great under your command.

• Like 1

there sure are a lot of AZGF nut swingers on here.

people are upset because of the double standards, they should be setting the example. when people see corruption or the department with a "do as I say, not as I do" attitude they are going to get angry.

• Like 4