Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Arizona Black Panther attacking a Doe

Let your hair down Predator and have a good time haha.

• Like 1

Sorry, but how is it that a violent and historically criminally terrorist organization that is based on racial and prejudicial hate gets the benefit of the doubt with this crowd? This organization should be treated like any other violent terrorist organization, and not be given any leeway with its history. Poking fun at them is like poking fun at Al-queda in my mind, another historically criminally violent terrorist organization heck-bent on hate and violence of non-muslims.

Make fun as much as you like! There are no PC issues in my mind to make fun of this terrorist group.

Sorry, but how is it that a violent and historically criminally terrorist organization that is based on racial and prejudicial hate gets the benefit of the doubt with this crowd? This organization should be treated like any other violent terrorist organization, and not be given any leeway with its history. Poking fun at them is like poking fun at Al-queda in my mind, another historically criminally violent terrorist organization heck-bent on hate and violence of non-muslims.

Make fun as much as you like! There are no PC issues in my mind to make fun of this terrorist group.

My suspension is that the individual(s) offended are not familiar with the Black Panther organization and took the joke for something it wasn't.

We don't poke fun at Al Queda? Since when - It is uniquely American to find a laugh in almost anything. I am tired of the PC BS.

color-drone-al-qaeda-web.jpg

• Like 1

Those that set out looking to be offended are usually successful. If it's funny, then laugh at it. Got a good joke about bald chubby irish guys? I will laugh at it.

Do you not know what the Black Panthers are. They are a group of blacks that named them self the black panthers. They are a Thug Gang. And the last two elections they have stood infrinr of voting areas to strong arm voters away from the voting poles. It did affect little old white ladies and single white ladies from approaching the poles because they stood there spouting stuff with clubs in their hands.

Yes this could be taken as racist because that could be a buck during the season they have dropped their horned.