Sign in to follow this  
Lance

KAIBAB Unit 12 Bucks!

SirRoyal,

You read my mine on the size of these bucks I am really not into the new way everyone takes pics nowadays Lance how many of these bucks where over 185 and can you post the scores of the bucks over 185,

Seldom Drawn

Love the bucks, but I have to echo the sentiment above, I don't think your clients could sit any further back behind their game, its like they are afraid of touching them.

Great photos,thanks ... have to love those burns,for New habitat.Has helped the Kaibab rebound,once again and "Is Back" !!!

Thank You For All The Kind Comments Everyone. Truly A Lot Of Wonderful Memories Made With Great People.

Lance.

Lance

Thanks for posting those pictures. I am glad that hunting is not just about the "score" for you and your family.

And thanks for all of the hours you donated filling and delivering sand bags this past week for the flooding victims in Doney Park. You are a class act.

Lance

Thanks for posting those pictures. I am glad that hunting is not just about the "score" for you and your family.

And thanks for all of the hours you donated filling and delivering sand bags this past week for the flooding victims in Doney Park. You are a

Lance, Awesome of you to be fillling up sand bags, a lot of us have been doing this to help out.

I know you are a good hunter i just like to know what these bucks score? if you didn't care you wouldn't post pics of your hunters 2 feet behind the animal,If you don't want to tell everyone you could pm me.

Seldom Drawn

Lance

And thanks for all of the hours you donated filling and delivering sand bags this past week for the flooding victims in Doney Park. You are a

Lance, Awesome of you to be fillling up sand bags, a lot of us have been doing this to help out.

I know you are a good hunter i just like to know what these bucks score? if you didn't care you wouldn't post pics of your hunters 2 feet behind the animal,If you don't want to tell everyone you could pm me.

Seldom Drawn

Why do you care so much?....regardless of score...great bucks!

Because I like to score bucks since I don't shoot many I don't want to start a pissing match, Lance is a good hunter and has

some great guides working for him.so I was just asking ,if you all can't understand that and want to bag on me that's ok.If someone post pics whats wrong with asking what they score.?I agree they are all great bucks,

Seldom Drawn

SD - Just let the guy be. If he wanted to post the scores he would have done so. And I for one am grateful that people have started taking pictures of the animals, and not the hunters. I don't look at these forums to look at pictures of sunburned dudes with 4 day beards and women with no makeup. I want to see the critters, so I am glad that the hunter is in the background and not the subject. And its refreshing to see some pics in different poses and positions that show the animals better.

Keep posting the pics Lance, you guys are doing some things right up there.

• Like 2

Let me guess you guys take pictures to make the animals look as small as possible? Even if he tells you the scores it won't help you field judge. Your are probably the guys that take pics sitting on the back of your dead elk like your riding it. The last buck I know is just shy of 170. Those bucks are as good as you get on the early hunt.

• Like 1

I counted two photos where the hunter don't have there hand on the deer?? How much closer can they sit ? Maybe you guys need to learn how to take trophy photos

Wow azoutlaw that's pretty harsh. The pics are a little to close to the animals, but big deal, who cares. I used to take pics to close like that , and with me being a little to far from the animal also. I'm still learning how to take good trophy shots myself. Anyways, thanks for posting the pics, i see a couple of bucks in there flirting with the 200 inch mark.