Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

I drew a tag!!!!

So I got a deer tag for this fall, I don't want any secret spots but I'd like to know where you hang your cams, where you sit, where you park your truck. Where's the best place to camp and when your on the trail, where do you take a leak?? Also what gun/scope do you use? I'm not looking for honey holes or secret spots. Hahaha, hope you all have a good season!!!

So you got a tag huh. I thought you were just playing with your crayons again and drew somthin.

Even after a bad day at work all I have to do is read a couple of posts here and LMAO!!! Thanks guys.

• Like 1

I was just thinking the same. A lot of people seem to show up when draw results come out, pm's too haha. By the way I don't talk to people that draw tags because of jealousy issues haha. Good luck to all the tag holders this fall!

• Like 1

Great topic! I too have seen all these new topics and questions posted about where to hunt. By the looks of it there's a bunch of democrats wanting free handouts! No offense intended but the best way to find the "good spots" is to get out there, boots on the ground, and find it yourself!

• Like 1

I agree 100 percent with prowlerMan. Just recently had a dispute with my bro in law about this. We have a 50 dollar bet for first buck down with a bow this year. Only problem is he is the only one out of 4 friends that won't or can't scout with us. So I said you can hunt the areas I scouted with us and I will put you on a water hole that producing bucks. Are beef is I said I won't pay him 50 bucks if he shoots a deer on water I've been scouting. Sounds silly but I think I'm right and he thinks he's right type of deal?

+1 to this topic. There seems to be a lot this year. Read the g&f and get out and scout. If you don't have time to scout then either budget for a guide or don't put in for a hunt and expect to bag a B&C. It's AZ people.....check the fricken water holes on a forest service map and carry some binos. I know our sponsors will rent them too.

My 2 favorite units I came to know and love through a map and hiking on opening day.